Anyone have a light bleed right after BFP?

mummof1

Reaction score
So last month I had a chemical .. I got faint bfps turned dark then week 5 of my pregnancy they turned light again and then I started bleeding heavily .
Bloods confirmed my levels went down and we new we had an early miscarriage .

This month I started getting faint bfps again and today Im having some bleeding , reddish brown .. Not heavy .. But my bfps are darker then yesterday's ! My temp is also still up.

Has anyone had bleeding very early on and continued to get darker bfps going on to have a healthy pregnancy ?

Hey, lady. I'm sorry you're going through the super scary bleeding. I had it too and it totally freaked me out!

I had almost daily bleeding from three and a half weeks until six weeks. Some days it was just light pink when I wiped, other days it was enough that I needed a pad. Doctor said since numbers were going up, everything was fine and not to worry unless bleeding got heavy or I had major cramping. Saw a heartbeat at 6+4 and OB said the bleeding was just implantation bleeding. Baby still looking great at 11+0.

Thank you for that ! I'm still bleeding it's red too so I'm not getting my hopes up too much I have not tested today to see if my tests are darkening .. I will probably test in a few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->