anyone have a nokia lumia 900? or similar model.... need help

jenfirstbaby

i <3 my baby girl :)
Reaction score
I have a Nokia lumia 900 and need help with the Bluetooth!

Boots have machines were you can Bluetooth your photos and print them. I did this with my old phone and it was SO easy. I went in to do this the other day and went into the first pic, and when I went to 'share', realised there was no option to send via Bluetooth :s

Can you not transfer photos this way? I don't really get why there's Bluetooth on it if you can't transfer stuff :S I've tried googling and I can't get an answer :shrug:

Nope, it seems you can't with newer phones these days. The iPhones have the same issue. Drives me mad at Boots. you would need to put them on a memory card and put them into the machine.

Nightmare!

That's so crappy :( you can't put a memory card into a Nokia lumia so I can't even do that. I discovered asda have machines that you can access Facebook and print them from there so I may do that! X

Can you transfer pictures to your pc /laptop then transfer?

Oooh that sounds good at Asda!!!

Yeah il probably do something like that! I noticed in boots they have a usb port, im wondering if I use my phone charger (which has a usb end for connecting to the laptop) this would work? Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->