anyone have blue veins appear on and around areolas?

mindyb85

10 yrs ltttc working on rainbow #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm not sure where I am in cycle but me and dh bd'd about 8 days ago and a few times before that, my temp took a pretty big leap this morning :)
yesterday and today it seems like there are more prominent blue veins on my chest running towards my nipples, but also like there are some running around and through the areola
Has this happened to any of you before your bfp's????
Thanks!

really? I hope this is a good sign for me, i got a bfn this morning but i could still be super early as I am not 100% sure when i o'd

If the temp leap was this morning i would say your slightly too early. test again in 3 days or more to give hcg time to double. The blue veins where the 1st sign i noticed. I looked like a road map lol.

I had this too, early on - it's due to more blood pumping to your boobs. Good luck, hope it's a sign you're up the duff :)

thanks ladies, I couldn't find this symptom in particular on google so I thought I'd ask here : )

Someone told me if this happens it means you have big boobs, lol don't know if they were pulling my leg ;)

i have 40 dd but i also know what they usually look like, they've just been feeling extra full and heavy recently too

Yup, it's an early sign... and next your breasts and nipples (or both) will ache and be tender. And I will admit it, I am utterly fascinated by the changes... I play with my breasts just to see how differently they respond ... they are much fuller and heavier for sure... and no, I don't have a bfp either.

i just wanted to point out that we commented on each others threads at the exact same time lol
Fx'd maybe that is a good sign lol

I just noticed my veins have come up on my arms and legs real bad.. I look almost comical on the other hand if I am in fact not pregnant I am quite concerned by these sudden changes :wacko:

oh another thing, I've been getting little bouts of heartburn in the evenings tonight and last night
I really hope this is it

Not before my BFP, but during my pregnancy, my boobs looked like a blue freaking roadmap!

I noticed this but about three days after the positive test result. I started with them just underneath my boobs. I'll keep my fingers xrossed this is a sign for you!
Oh, and I have ickle boobs so def not always a sign of having big ones!

thanks ladies, I refrained myself from testing today. i just want to wait a little bit longer because I'm notorious for wasting WAY too much money on tests
Also, I took a digi yesterday evening and bfn sooo I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Hi ladies, I'm not sure where I am in cycle but me and dh bd'd about 8 days ago and a few times before that, my temp took a pretty big leap this morning :)
yesterday and today it seems like there are more prominent blue veins on my chest running towards my nipples, but also like there are some running around and through the areola
Has this happened to any of you before your bfp's????
Thanks!

This was one of the tell-tale signs for me. I had a prominent blue vein on my right boob before my BFP! I'd never had that before.

Now, just past 7 weeks, I am an E cup and my boobs look like a road-map with the veins! It is not pretty LOL.

I got them sometime when I was pregnant with my first, but I think it was closer to the end of the pregnancy (but every body is different!).

And the damn things never went away! 8 years later even before I got pregnant this time they were still there just as prominent as ever! I much prefer the stretch marks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->