Anyone have boy girl boy?

kimmy04

Reaction score
Just curious if there are any mom's here who had a boy then a girl then another boy. Or even if you were the middle sibling with 2 brothers. Wondering how it went and how they get along haha. I only had sisters and I loved it and I keep getting stupid comments from people saying ohh your poor daughter is going to be surrounded by brothers and be the middle child. One of my best friends said I only had 1 brother and we never got along I couldn't imagine 2!! My older son and daughter get along great so far.. she just looks up to him so much and he adores her. Hoping it's the same when this next one comes!!

Would love to hear some stories!

Sorry hun cant help i have boy boy girl i pregnant with number 4 and dont know if its a boy or girl bit honestly i wouldnt take any notice of anyone opinions!! People are just insensitive! I dont see how having the same sex either side of one is going to be any different to having it the way i have it with my boys and girl. They love their sister and she loves them they fight but what siblings dont. sorry i cant be of any help x

I may be with you kimmy! I don't know what I'm having yet (and we havn't decided if we're going to find out) but i have a 5 yo boy and 2 yo girl...

We have a ten year old boy, a just turned one year old girl and now we are having another boy. So no experience but ds can't wait for his brother. It's quite a big age gap between them but there's just as big between him and his sister and he adores her so I'm not worried at all. I'd totally ignore people's comments, I have a sister and I can't stand her lol. We don't even speak anymore. Gender means very little in how siblings get along. If anything she will be a lucky girl having two brothers to look after her :)

I have a son, hes nearly 11, and a daughter whos nearly four and bump is a boy ! :D

My daughter will be surrounded by brothers, one of which already loves and adores her! wouldnt change it!

I'm the middle with two brothers either side. So I can help from that point of view. At the end of the day I know no different. We have a good relationship, I went to lots of girly activities as a child and a girls only secondary school so it balances out. People are stupid don't listen!

It's nice to hear positive stories on here! I was hoping number 3 was a girl so my DD could have a sister but my son is thrilled to be getting a brother so it's all good. These comments from people just aren't helping. Not 1 person other than my son and husband seem excited about another boy in the family. Someone actually said to me when I told her I was having another boy, "that's why I'm never having kids. If I ever found out I was having a boy I would off myself." What is it with people not liking boys?! I don't get it and it makes me sad.

I'm also in the middle of 2 brothers, just like lau said I know no different and I get on well with them, I actually love the fact I don't have a sister, I wouldn't want to share my mum with her! I love that I'm her only daughter, for this reason I really wanted baby to be a boy at the beginning of my pregnancy but I'm team yellow and can imagine how it would be nice for my daughter to have a baby sister but I'm not fussed either.

I do hear people say that about boys!! I dont know why. Boys are lovely and very loving x

I can't believe your friend said that about boys!! I have two and they are both awesome! :cloud9:

I am the middle of 2 brothers. We're close in age (20 and 21 months either side of me), and as kids I got on with both of them better than they got on with each other. I was a bit of a tomboy, riding bikes and climbing trees but I'm not sure that's because of my brothers. They are a lot closer to each other as adults, and we all get along just fine.

Try not to worry about what other people say. Your family is unique and it sounds like the two you have rub along perfectly so nothing to say number 3 won't as well :thumbup:

I only have a little girl so far (baby #2 is unknown still) but I grew up with just 1 brother and I could DEFINITELY imagine another and would have LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

I'm in the middle with 2 brothers. I loved it! We were close growing up and are close now, they are 2 of my best friends :)

I have girl boy girl and my eldest top argue like cat and dog lol but there 5 & 2!!! So my eldest hates him touching her stuff he just wants to copy everything she does xx

Haha my son is 2011 also and DD is 2014 but it works out well for us he just adores his sister and she thinks he is the best person on earth. My son is pretty good about sharing his stuff and she has a very easy going temperament so far. I just worry about her being the older sister to a younger brother!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->