Anyone have days where..

Alovelikexo

Reaction score
You just don't feel pregnant?! I'm 11 weeks and 4 days & for the last 2 days I just don't feel pregnant at all.

I've been feeling like this since I found out, I have a few symptoms but i just really didn't believe it because I didn't have the "typical symptoms" like morning sickness.

That has changed for me today *TMI ALERT* I finally got morning sickness and as gross as it sounds, I was so happy to finally feel like this was actually happening.

Have you had your first prenatal appointment yet? :)

Yes, that definitely happens. But you might be feeling that way because you are coming out of your 1st trimester. At exactly 11 weeks with my son all of my morning sickness and fatigue just vanished.

I was 11 weeks with my daughter when I suddenly felt back to normal. I was freaked out about it but at the 12 week scan all was great.

Aww thank u all girls, I can't even remember the first 16 weeks of my first pregnancy due to severe sickness resulting in being in hospital most of it so not being that sick this time round is bittersweet lol I love it just as much as I hate worrying about why I'm not as sick!!

Yes I have had 3 scans already so far due to previous issues with my reproductive system so they've been scanning me every 3/4 weeks since finding out at a very very early 2 weeks!

I suppose with all previous problems I may just be very nervous.

I do have days like this also. The only consistency I have is my food aversions have remained even though my morning sickness has faded. But despite my lack of desire to eat, I often still don't "feel" very pregnant yet.

I've been noticing that I feel a lot more "normal" lately. Then, just when I'm enjoying the fact that I'm not feeling sick...BAM! It hits me again.
A big thing for me is the absence of bloat. A few weeks ago I was bloated 24/7 which just made me feel pregnant, because of the fuller belly. I know it didn't mean anything but a bunch of extra air, but now that it's gone, my belly feels empty.

I had 3 days of no symptoms last week after suffering since 6 weeks. I had a scan and baby was great then bam, not even 2 hours after the scan I was back on the couch gagging at everything.

It's so hard to explain, it's like I still feel sick and tired and weak... But my belly was feeling some type of way up until 4 days ago now. I haven't been able to find the heartbeat since I lost the "pregnant" feeling either which is panicking me. But I think, I mean I hope I'm just being paranoid. Have my 12 week scan Monday anyway so not long until I can see baby and know for sure, feeling like every day is 10x longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->