Anyone have fading/faint bfp that turned out ok?

toothfairy29

Reaction score
Hello ladies!! Popping over from ttc to see if anyone can offer advice? I am 17dpo. Pretty sure on ov as used ic and clearblue digi opk and charts. I have been getting shadowy IC Hcg tests for about a week. Got my first faint bfp on Friday at 14dpo. Three more frer bfp 15dpo one fairly obvious. 16dpo did another FRER and bfp but faint again. Didnt have one
This morning so just did IC which was very strong and pink. But have done 3 FRER this aft and all barely visible?? I've hardly drunk anything so??
I've done loads of digitals and all bfn. Hint of a line on SuperDrug.
Just wondered if anyone else had unreliable Hcg levels in the early days or have I seen evaps or am having a chemical??
Many thanks in advance!! Good luck to all x x

Hi there did not want to read and run..The further along you are the more chance that the hpt wont work..Im not certain how far along you have to be for it to not be working. I also wouldnt worry too much since you got a bfp..I think things should be fine. You could ring up your dr and get a blood test in to see where the numbers are at. GL

Anything over 9 weeks can start giving you negative results on certin tests as some hcg levels will be too high and confuse the tests. This is when you need to dilute your pee, per say when testing.. I would go get a blood test.

Keep in mind that some peoples hcg levels rise quicker than others, so don`t let this stress you out. My frist test was on the 19dpo so i can`t be much of help, but wish you the most of luck!

Good morning ladies.... Thank you for your replies

It's not looking good for me this morning. I woke up to find that I am bleeding. Real red blood like a period. Still the faintest of lines on FRER and IC but hardly there. I have a doc appt in an hour but don't hold out much hope
Thank you all for your support :hugs: x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"