Anyone have feeling it was twins???

christinakay

Reaction score
I'm 8 wks and 5 days and will be having my first ultrasound on the 30th. A couple of weeks ago I just randomly had a feeling it was twins. I than had 2 separate dreams that I was pregnant with twins. I can't shake the feeling every time I try to imagine seeing my baby on the ultrasound it feels so wrong to only think of one and I even say to myself the babies. Thinking their are two babies just feels right. Anyone just have a feeling their were 2 and was right. I have a 1 year old daughter and I had dreams she was a girl and she was and never had the feeling of two.

Have just been saying the same thing to my husband. I am 7+3 and think the same, I dreamt it my mum dreamt it and my daughter(4) keeps saying it. I also knew my daughter was going to be a girl. No scan for me for ages yet first midwife not till 10th.

I am the same. I think I want twins so much I'm making myself believe it. I think I will be a little bit sad if their is only one but still happy at the same time.

Fingers crossed for you, if you do want twins.

Keep us updated
X

I had a thread about dreams about twins. I've had 4 already. I'm only 6+2. Not sure when I will have a scan but my first appointment is Monday. I had one dream where they felt my cervix and thought it was too big for how far I am and sent me for a scan and there was two on the screen. I would much rather have one at a time but if it happens to be twins it'll be a blessing. Plus we can be one and done :haha: I'll keep you posted!

I had 2 lots of implantation bleeding (as opposed to one per pregnancy on each other pregnancy) and tests got darker quicker,.... and sure enough there were 2 sacs. But only one developed. So I didn't have "feeling" before I had a scan, but enough signs that I had conceived twice.

Yes, but I'm hoping its just one baby. And that everything is ok with him/her.
I'd be delighted with any amount of sticky babies, obviously, but I'm well aware of the added complications and risks now. Not to mention imagining trying to breastfeed newborn twins, while entertaining a toddler, and a preschooler! The mind boggles!

My mum actually dreamt I had triplets! Scarey! Lol
Scan jan 6th :flower:

Same here, but I only thought because I was very sick but had a scan at 9week's and just one little wiggler, but I still have that feeling now at 12 weeks and still sick also I look like I put so much weight on just have to wait until 31st :/

I am on #3 and no "baby themed" dreams yet, just heart pounding violent ones. With #2 I had dreams of taking care of twins on several times, having twins, family photos with twins, etc. I was so convinced that at my 13 and 18 week ultrasound I kept feeling like they missed something and was left wondering about the dreams as I only had a singleton pregnancy. With #1 I had dreams of this two year old boy several times during the pregnancy and felt it was irrelevant. I had a boy and sure enough when he was a toddler he looked just like the little boy from my dream!

I thought for sure i was, even caught myself saying "the babies" but theres just one in there!!

I did when I had my twins. I knew even before they were conceived.

Since I had to do assisted there's a good chance it's twins. They put 2 grade a hatching 5 day embies back. I had lots of implantation bleeding and my hcg levels match or supersede most twin IVF mommas. Some ppl like to argue that hcg is not an indicator, I think it's twins and I'm not going to entertain silly arguments until I see a scan!

I had no idea. We had an early scan and all I wanted to see was a live baby as have had prev mmc and there were 2 in there!! Am still in shock! Haven't had a huge amount of sickness and am in uk so no bloods taken. Good luck.x

I had no idea. We had an early scan and all I wanted to see was a live baby as have had prev mmc and there were 2 in there!! Am still in shock! Haven't had a huge amount of sickness and am in uk so no bloods taken. Good luck.x

Congratulations!!! Are you going to find out the sexes?:happydance:

I didn't want to before we knew it was twins and fiancé did. As we're having mcda twins we'll be scanned every couple of weeks so don't think I can avoid it.

My mum is convinced I'm having twins!! I'm sure it's just because she wants more grandchildren lol. Plus my dad is a twin

My mum is convinced I'm having twins!! I'm sure it's just because she wants more grandchildren lol. Plus my dad is a twin

My mom was not pleased I was having twins. She's REALLY not pleased I'm pregnant again.

My mom was not pleased I was having twins. She's REALLY not pleased I'm pregnant again.

Dont worry hun my mom is the same way :hugs: She's been a bitch about everything since I'm not married yet.

Dont worry hun my mom is the same way :hugs: She's been a bitch about everything since I'm not married yet.
It's not nice for sure. We are married, have no issue affording another, etc. she just thinks mine are too little. We planned based on what we wanted and the doctor telling us not to wait too long because of my age/ previous issues with losing babies.

I have had weird twin dreams also. Although they are a blessing it terrifies me as I'm high risk for severe preeclampsia/help syndrome so it wouldn't be a good situation here.

I also have a twin feeling this time ! I also do have several risk factors for twins .....

2 lots of implantation bleeding (never had implantation in previous pregnancys)
Concieved whilst breatfeeding
Loads of twins in family inc. My sister & daughter (concieved triplets but only 1 went full term)
My age (39)
This is my 8th baby
My 2nd pregnancy was twins but lost one early on

I also have my scan on the 30th so will be back with an update after that !

Prob just overthinking things as I really do not want twins !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->