Anyone have feeling it was twins???

I will update after my scan on Monday the 30th but starting to think it's all in my head. But we'll wait and see. :)

I think mine is all in my head too, but somehow I got my fiance convinced it's twins! I told him I don't think so, I might just be imagining it in my dreams and he's like "no! I really feel like there's two in there!" :haha: he's silly.

Haha I've worried my poor husband. He says if he sees two on the ultrasound he is going to cry. He said two babies under 2 is ok but not three.

Really looking forward to everyone's updates!!

My husband was convinced I'm having twins but nope! One little bean in there!!xx

Well I had a big bleed on Friday afternoon/evening. So my doc said to call her Monday morning to get an early scan set up :happydance: I just hope I didn't loose an embryo, it was too short for a full m/c but scary none-the-less. Hopefully just a tear or something like that.

Well I had a big bleed on Friday afternoon/evening. So my doc said to call her Monday morning to get an early scan set up :happydance: I just hope I didn't loose an embryo, it was too short for a full m/c but scary none-the-less. Hopefully just a tear or something like that.

Good luck and hopefully everything turns out for the best.

Today is the scan I'm so excited. Just hoping my 1 year old doesn't act up at the doctors office. Can't wait till 1pm. Est time

Good luck for your scans ladies xx

Ultrasound went good only 1 baby!!! Moving like crazy with a heartbeat of 178 :)

Congrats on your little bean!!
Well i think my body bunted an embryo out on Friday because the scan showed 1 on-schedule baby in there. No heartbeat yet, she said a few more days and we'll be seeing a busy little ticker.

Aw sorry you did not hear twins, but happy your bean is healthy!

Only 1 for me also thank goodness ! But I was further along than I thought !!!

15+3 - so off to 2nd tri :)

Congrats on your little bean!!
Well i think my body bunted an embryo out on Friday because the scan showed 1 on-schedule baby in there. No heartbeat yet, she said a few more days and we'll be seeing a busy little ticker.

That's fab news you have one perfect looking embie on board hun, congrats!!

I swear I'm having twins. Only 7 weeks but have put on 6ib already and no longer have a flat tummy. I hope it is. Think I've built it up so much in my head now that will very slightly be disappointed if there is only one in there, but happy at the same time that it will be healthy. Hope the next few weeks go without any problems.

Had my appointment yesterday and we have a scan scheduled for Friday! So we will know for sure then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->