Anyone have low hcg?

Macaela

Reaction score
Hello,

A little background.....I had a missed miscarriage back in July of this year and was devastated. Hubby and I technically wasn't trying ttc, but we wasnt doing anything to prevent conception. I have pcos so mc are all over the place, hard to track ovulation and all the crazy hormone issues that come with someone who has pcos. Took a test Sunday night and got a faint positive, took another test yesterday morning with fmu and got another faint positive, but darker than the night before. Due to multiple miscarried and BP issues, I went ahead and called my ob so that we can make sure all is well. She had me come in for bloodwork.
So to make a long story short, my confusion is that.....I recieved a call today from my ob saying that my hcg levels are really low, at 12.4, not considered viable as of yet. However, my progesterone is at 23 which is considered viable. Was told that they wont consider it a true pregnancy until my hcg is at least 25. Anyone ever have something like this happen to them and was everything ok?

With one of my pregnancies I was having very faint positives for 3 days. It finally got a smidge darker on the 4th day and I started spotting that day. It was 11 dpo, my hcg ended up being 11 that day. My ob said it must have been a miscarriage. She was so sure she didnt even want to run anymore hcg. I had to convince her and 3 days later it was 121. She is 5 now and sleeping soundly in her bed. Hope it was just very early for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->