Anyone have ONLY mild morning sickness??

ParisJeTadore

Mum to my beautiful kids!
Reaction score
I know everyone is different but...I'm starting to be a little bothered by the lack of morning sickness I've had. I'm 9 weeks and thought I'd be in the thick of it right now but besides strong food aversions, bad bloating, really sore (and large!) bbs, I haven't been overly nauseous or throwing up. Anyone else had very mild to no m/s and had a healthy pregnancy???

I was queasy the first few weeks (usually in the morning before I ate) and don't always have an appetite but that's it!

Don't be bothered by a lack of MS. I was too, until I realized 25% of women don't have MS and have successful pregnancies. My stomach gets unsettled if I don't enough but I don't have MS and my baby is doing just fine.

Just relax and enjoy :)

I didn't really have morning sickness. I had the odd sicky feeling but nothing more than that. I found it was at its worst first thing in the morning when I hadn't eaten and in the middle of the night. But like I said, nothing more than a sicky feeling. I'm 18 weeks now so it was all fine for me. I had this mainly between weeks 7/8 through to about week 11/12. Some people don't get any symptoms so I wouldn't worry x

I've not had any sickness or nausea, and I have my 12 week scan next week so will let you know!
I have struggled to find food that I enjoy though, up until this week.
xxx

i havent had any :-/
slight feeling of it once i am due food that is it! x

Mines been extremely mild. Never thrown up I'll just get very nauseous and start gagging especially in the morning if I am hungry,

I would say mine has been mild, when compared to what some ladies seem to go through - never need to actually be sick, but have a sicky, ill feeling usually if I haven't eaten for a while - as long as I have something to nibble on I can cope. Haven't had to miss work or anything. Think we are the lucky ones! :)

I really only had naseau from about week 9 to week 15 and only threw up once. I also have bad congestion but Other then that no other symptoms.

Thanks ladies! That makes me feel a little better. Like the rest of you, if I don't eat right away in the morning (or at almost any other time of day) I'll get queasy. It happened this morning which was a little reassuring but I guess bc it isn't getting worse I started to get worried. Probably doesn't help that I have NO IDEA how everything is going and won't for another three weeks, eek!

MrsKB82, feel free to pm me and let me know how things go! Good luck with your scan!

I'm 8 weeks. I threw up 4 days ago and I dry heaved 3 days ago. That's the only morning sickness I have experienced. I have super mild morning nausea too. In the mornings, I feel queasy but not enough to go run to the bathroom. I don't have an appetite, have to force myself to eat bland breakfast but around noon I'm back to "normal". I have been worried because I read that the sicker the mommy, the healthier the baby but I haven't been totally sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->