Anyone have positives then negatives and no period?

promise07

Reaction score
My tests were light but positive from 14-19dpo consistently, across 3 brands, and then they went negative altogether. I've been waiting for an AF that hasn't arrived yet, and I'm now 12 days late. Has this happened to anyone else? Were your tests just evaps? Did you have an active cyst creating the hcg and false positives? I have an appointment tomorrow with the doc, I'm just hoping to get a handle on what may be going on before I go since this is a new doc for me. Oh, and I'm a bit worried because I've had lots and lots of one sided pain near my ovaries since ovulation.

I had it once on one of my chemical pregnancies hun
I went to a n e as I was having one sided pain so suspected ecptopic as I know tests can go negative but it was just a chemical and a cyst causing pain

My af after most of my chemicals came with the negative test expect twice

Once the time above at was 16 days late

And second time I had chemical no period and ovulated again and got pregnant with dd2 !!

Yes, I had a faint BFP followed by 5 days of BFN before I got another BFP. He's now a 10 year old. ;) Good luck!!

I had it once on one of my chemical pregnancies hun
I went to a n e as I was having one sided pain so suspected ecptopic as I know tests can go negative but it was just a chemical and a cyst causing pain

My af after most of my chemicals came with the negative test expect twice

Once the time above at was 16 days late

And second time I had chemical no period and ovulated again and got pregnant with dd2 !!
Emma...you've endured so much. I am seriously sending you love and hugs today.

I went to the Dr. and their test came back negative. We did the ultrasound and it showed that I had fluid in my pelvis from a cyst that had just ruptured. But the weird thing was that I did see a black circle in my uterus and I didn't ask the doctor about it. As with all of my ultrasounds, my ovaries were big and had lots of cysts on them. It's the life of PCOS. Waiting for a beta to come back at zero and I'll have a course of progesterone to hopefully shrink the cysts and restart my period.

What a ride.

Last edited:
Yes, I had a faint BFP followed by 5 days of BFN before I got another BFP. He's now a 10 year old. ;) Good luck!!
That's such a sweet story! I can't imagine how hard that was.

Last edited:
Emma...you've endured so much. I am seriously sending you love and hugs today.

I went to the Dr. and their test came back negative. We did the ultrasound and it showed that I had fluid in my pelvis from a cyst that had just ruptured. But the weird thing was that I did see a black circle in my uterus and I didn't ask the doctor about it. As with all of my ultrasounds, my ovaries were big and had lots of cysts on them. It's the life of PCOS. Waiting for a beta to come back at zero and I'll have a course of progesterone to hopefully shrink the cysts and restart my period.

What a ride.

Wow strange as my scan last week the little black dot was the gestational sac so who knows

It’s so hard isn’t hun I’m sending hugs back

Fx for next cycle cx

I just had what I assume is a chemical pregnancy. I was on the pill and then stopped to try to get pregnant. I got several positive pregnancy tests including a digital and then they turned negative. I have not had any bleeding. So some of you got pregnant without having a period in between? How does that work? I figured I should be expecting my period any moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->