Anyone have the BOOTS steriliser?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Is it any good and what bottles do you use?

I like it but for 'own brand' I thought £40 was a tad exspensive! I was going to buy avent but I'm fussy and I hate WHITE in my kitchen :blush: :rofl:

No AG has it. Its white :rofl: and I just wanted a new one :blush:

I know some think its silly but the odd thing I just wanted new for this baby or I'd have no baby buying excitement lol So I decided to get new bouncer, swing & steriliser! :D

lol.....I'm sure I've seen silver avent somewhere??

Do you deffo wanna electric one?

I have it (the electric one) and we brought all new bottles from boots :D

i have the boots 3 in one steriliser its white and its good i use avent bottles with it can fit pretty much any kind in it x

Oh I love the Boots one, it looks cool :D

Heres one hun, its not totally white and looks kinda nifty:shrug:

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42864041&mcb=core

Or you could get a microwave steam steriliser and keep it in the microwave out of sight? I used one on holidays and have to say they are excellant and if I had another baby I wouldn't hesistate to go down this route:)

i have it use the boots bottles its great never had no pronlems its easy to clean etc etc

the boots one i have is excactly the same as the avent one just doesnt have avent written on it lol

MAamafy I like that but theres nobody who has it when I asked and I need it to suit the MAM bottles. They had a limited edition black one too ...I darn well found it when it was out of stock then disappeared *cry*

This boots one looks like it will fit the MAM bottles is all
https://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/st...67&callingViewName=&langId=-1&catalogId=11051

I have a microwave one I was actually sat wondering if it was worth an electric one but they stay sterile longer which I guess is fairly important at the beginning.

Totally unsure what to do!

wobbles i love the boots one! we use mam's bottles and have the avent iq steam steriliser but i still find i need to use my milton cold water steriliser too for the bases and valves, no much help i am :dohh: x

it's a pity you didn't know somebody with the boots one who has the mam bottles. It looks ace though :D

wobbles i love the boots one! we use mam's bottles and have the avent iq steam steriliser but i still find i need to use my milton cold water steriliser too for the bases and valves, no much help i am :dohh: x
Oh really! Is there not enough room??

it's a pity you didn't know somebody with the boots one who has the mam bottles. It looks ace though :D

I opened a box quickly in store - I think it would be fine but well so unsure. I can't be doing with faffing around with half in an electric and half in cold water like princess just mentioned. Be pointless!

Ermm yeah there is alot of bits to the mam bottles. I used the tt ctn bottles in an avent steriliser and had to put it on twice a day as there wasn't room to do it one go :(

SC wants to use the CTN bottles again because hes use to them. I 'hate' them so much! We just have to hold the bottle baby will get use to any bottle we start her on!

I love the mam ones, all pink and purple :cloud9: They are getting good reviews too for colic so I wouldn't let the size and fiddliness of sterilising them put you off :)

Time over again I'd start with mam xx

the boots one u put on wobbs says wide neck bottles so should fit pretty much and wide neck bottles in think they are pretty much universal xx

Oh really! Is there not enough room??

well i believe it all does as my friend has the microwave avent with the mams bottles, but ours just seems so crowded and i cold water all her dummies and plates and spoons and stuff for going out so we do it that way instead, once we have our routine its fine, we do it all once a day but as u mentioned, it is certainly is faffing :dohh: have always wondered what others do with regards to mam's bottles and sterilisers! x

You sterilise spoons and baby bowls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->