Anyone have the opposite of constipation?

LadyLovenox

Reaction score
I'm a little worried bc everyone seems to have constipation as a pregnancy symptom. I have been absolutely fine in that department. No diarrhea, but definitely more loose than usual. Anyone else?

Yes, with my first pregnancy and this one as well. It is more normal than we think. Sounds like it is quite a common problem when I ask around.

Mine was varying a lot at the beginning. I would have loose stools, then id be constipated. But now it's strictly constipation at 8 weeks! It is awful. You're lucky if you don't get it :flower:

I'm loose than usual also, and I go a couple times a day. I hear about constipation and diarrhea so I have to assume being in the middle is ok too.

Mine is more loose than usual, and seems to be pretty urgent these days as well. I recall constipation when pregnant with ds, so I didn't expect this. This is way better than constipation though so I'm not complaining :)

Thanks ladies!!! Glad to hear I'm not the only one who isn't having this symptom!! :)

Hey!

I had the same thought! My stools are definitely the opposite of constipation. No fun. :( I'm scared to sneeze a lot of the time no fun

I can promise you all that you have the better end of the deal.

This morning I was on a walk and felt like I desperately had to hurry home to go to the bathroom. After all the rushing, I sat there for 20 minutes and it was the most painful poop of my life. And my butt hole was bleeding.

So, I'd definitely be happier with loose stools :thumbup:

Nooo! Buffy!!! You poor thing. That happened to me a while ago. As much as I hate what I have, I'll take it over the other option. You're right. Speaking of which... I have to go again. This is the third one since I got home from wok 2 hours ago. So. r_r

ok while we are on the poop topic. How about the pain when you are trying to poop. Anyone get a pain/cramping in the lower abdomen when they stress their muscles?

Only today! Usually I'm fine. But I don't know. I've had to go a lot today. TMI warning
I'm runnier than a sick kid's nose in winter

Yeah I get pain. And I was at a party today and I was holding in my farts obviously. I
Got the worst pains from gas ever! I had to go outside the front of the house to fart! :blush:

I think the pain stems from holding it in. Sometimes I get it when I don't pee every hour and half.

oh don't get me started on the farts. I think I made it worse by having mint tea. Oh man, DH was grossed out. Just happens that my body likes to let them go at bedtime.

The pain I get is like when you try to push too hard and you flex your muscle. I have to really relax. lol

I haven't had much pain, but that's bc I don't push at all. I'm so worried about straining causing one of my embryos to pop loose, that I dont push while I poop, and I even make dh do things like open the pickle jar for me. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->