Anyone have their names already:)

Babeonthego

Reaction score
Hey girlies,

Just thought I'd start a wee name post. Anyone have any ideas of their names yet?

I already have a little boy called Cole and we are thinking Caden if this little one is a boy.

For girls I'm liking Orlagh or Amelia

Yup!

We had our names picked out before we even started trying!!

I love the name cole but a friend has it!!
Amelia was my 2nd choice but hubby's cousin ha just called her girl Emelia!
We have Daisy picked for a girl & Freddie for a boy

Yep we got our names too....
Caoimhe for a girl and Cabhan for a boy. Irish family as I'm sure you can tell haha Xx

Lovely names girlies:) love the Irish names:) my family are mainly Irish too.

Lovely names girlies:) love the Irish names:) my family are mainly Irish too.

Yeah I guessed that haha. There are so many Irish names I wanted to pick I'm surprised the baby isn't going to have 10 middle names but I went with these as they are both versions of my dads name Xx

My son is named Cian... All the Irish going on in this thread!

U always like Caitlin for a girl but hubby didn't!

Lol if we have a boy it is going to be "Caden Timothy" and if it is a girl "Autumn Marie"

I love an Irish name-mine is Mhairi so I'm biased, haha!

That being said, we've not gone Irish on our names-Leo and Daisy.

Good taste Mrs Turner!

Hey girlies,

Just thought I'd start a wee name post. Anyone have any ideas of their names yet?

I already have a little boy called Cole and we are thinking Caden if this little one is a boy.

For girls I'm liking Orlagh or Amelia

I really like Orlagh, but we have friends whose little girl has the same name but spelt Orlaith so it's out for us :(

At least one of ours is Irish!

For a boy Finn and for a girl Gwenyth (Gwen) O:) We also had them picked out before the LO was officially conceived.

We also like Rowan which can go either way.

At least one of ours is Irish!

For a boy Finn and for a girl Gwenyth (Gwen) O:) We also had them picked out before the LO was officially conceived.

We also like Rowan which can go either way.

Lovely-all of them! Finn is my husbands name :)

We keep going back and forth but I want a couple options for each.

Boy we have Preston David (david is my dad's name). I love Jonah, Julluan and Adrian but hubby does not like those three!! The only reason he does not like adrian is because that is the name (for thos of you not in the u.s.) of a very famous football player that plays for our favorite team. His intials are A.P. and he is known as A.P. and our son's initials would be A.P.
And he doesn't want people to think we did it on purpose.

Girls we like Lily, Chloe ( hubby does not because of Kloe Kardashian! ) and Zoey.

Well I like Frankie for a boy, with John (my dads name) as a middle name, and Lola for a girl, with Rose or Rosie as a middle name

But my hubby isn't convinced on Frankie so will have to see. I'm stuck really coz there's no other boys names I like that much

Isabella Beau for a girl and not sure about a boy I like Oscar but wanted to avoid the same initials xx

Hell, we havent even started with names... Bt my OH is a dubliner so I would love an irish name for baby. Dd is Paige so not irish! We also both like Cole too =D

We are terrible at agreeing on names, hence not started yet.. But one i like at tge moment are

Girl - Cara, Ciara and Eden
Boy - Cole, Conor and Leo

I havent spent much time thinking though.. And just noticed most are 'C' names =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->