Anyone have their names already:)

We already have a son named Jacob... if this LO is a boy we are thinking Joshua. Girls name is Amelia. We haven't discussed middle names yet.

I was thinking Sophia Rose for a girl or Emma Rose but SO doesn't like the name Emma!!

Haven't thought much about boy names except that I want to use my dad's middle name, "John" in honor of him.

If its a girl we are going to name her Londyn
If its a boy we are going to name him Behr

Today... I like Olivia for a girl and Harrison for a boy.
I change my mind constantly though...

We have...
Amelia Hilton
Orrrr
Alfie Hilton
I already have little images of what they could look like in my head :) x

me and my OH were trying for a few years.
the original names we wanted were:
girl- Isabella Ellen
boy- Harley James

but both those name got taken by people we knew in this time lol

but now we have:

girl- Melody Ellen
boy- Jaylen James

i actually love these better than the originals :thumbup:

the middle names are because Ellen is my OH's mum, and James is my OH name, and was his dads name :flower:

We have our names picked, we have had them for a while as I have been pregnant 4 times previously but they ended in miscarriages.

I was thinking Sophia Rose .

one of my coworkers named her daughter Sophia Rose :)

DH and I have had a girls name picked out for over a year now: Zooey Ginevra

Now if we can just agree on a boys name... And that is going to be difficult. So let's pray it is a girl or we're going to have a nameless son. The only thing we know about a boys name is that the middle name will be Eugene (DH's middle, his fathers middle and I think his grandfather's middle).

I love biblical names. We have already have an Isaac. I have a short list of names but it will depend on what DH likes as he's so fussy!

Boys: Asher, Aaron, Levi
Girls: Zoe, Esther, Shiloh

I also like Micah for a boy or a girl...

We have to still think about it but we have so far for girls:
Laura-Leigh
Emelly
Elly
For boys we have so far only Johnny:cry:boys names are not that easy to pull out.

We have Peyton Mae-Lynn (our moms middle names) for a girl, and Eli Jeffrey Douglas (our Dads names) for a boy

W wanted to get our parents in them :)

Hey girlies,

Just thought I'd start a wee name post. Anyone have any ideas of their names yet?

I already have a little boy called Cole and we are thinking Caden if this little one is a boy.

For girls I'm liking Orlagh or Amelia

I love the name Amelia

I'm sure we'll change again but for a girl I'm dead set on Willow. DH hates it, but I'm working on him! He wants Ivy or Arie.

Boy- not a clue! Couldn't even tell you one name I like! I'd love to find another O name to go with DS Oliver!

We like Samuel Felix (Felix after my dad) for a boy and Samara Marie (Marie after my mum) for a girl.

I like Emilia for a :pink: my hubby likes Lacey which is nice but I'm not sure.
And for a boy we would like something with an a sound at the end as we have Joshua and Noah already and would like it to be the same if that makes sense. I'm struggling tho so any suggestions would be great! X

Karrson Gary/Gare - After people close to DH
Elizabeth/Erin Rose - After people on my side of the family

My daughter is Ella Brianna and my son is Toby (Tobias on certificate) Isaac and my girl name is Rowan but can't think of a middle name to go... I think Rowan goes nicely with Ella and Toby though. I can't think of any boy names but it's early days! Xxx

We like the names:

Amelia Lily and Finlay Stuart

Stuart is my husbands name, we're not using my name as the girls middle name or her initials would be 'ASS' :(

I like Emilia for a :pink: my hubby likes Lacey which is nice but I'm not sure.
And for a boy we would like something with an a sound at the end as we have Joshua and Noah already and would like it to be the same if that makes sense. I'm struggling tho so any suggestions would be great! X

Elijah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->