Anyone have their names already:)

absolutely no idea!! i cant think of any names i like let alone ones we agree on!

DS is toby so i think most names sound nice with it x

We are liking Alma (my nanas name) Isabelle

&

Sebastian... No middle name yet

We got lots of negative feedback from Tristans name & think we would for sebastian too but we love it

X x

For a boy we have pretty much decided on Finn, and a girl we can't agree on... I love Willow, Harper, Summer, Sienna, Scarlett, Charlie and Dakota - all of which DH HATES!!! This is why we need to find out the sex, to have time to argue!! lol

Boy will be Atticus Gray. Girl name is undecided. Ive had the boy name picked since i was little.

Those are good names.
You can name your girl, Trixie, Sophie, Diene. while your boy could have fritz, Kean, or Rody

Our girl will be Joellyn Elizabeth and our boy will be Michael Paul.

For a boy we have pretty much decided on Finn, and a girl we can't agree on... I love Willow, Harper, Summer, Sienna, Scarlett, Charlie and Dakota - all of which DH HATES!!! This is why we need to find out the sex, to have time to argue!! lol

We are using Finn too!! O:)

At least one of ours is Irish!

For a boy Finn and for a girl Gwenyth (Gwen) O:) We also had them picked out before the LO was officially conceived.

We also like Rowan which can go either way.

Lovely-all of them! Finn is my husbands name :)

Well he has a great name!!! O:) And thank you!

Just have to say its amazing to see someone else from wyoming=]

It is pretty surprising! There aren't many of us! O:)

We are expecting a little boy in 9 weeks.

We love the name Rowan George but had a bit of negative feedback :cry:

We also like George, William and Jacob. We are going to wait to see which one he looks like :happydance:

I am really liking the names
:blue: Oaklen Thomas or Jonathan Thomas
:pink: Mikaelyn Rose

my bf likes the name :pink: Kikome'...I like nn Kiko, but not sure on that one! Opinions??

For a boy: James Alexander

For a girl: Isabella Grace or Gabrielle Grace

So many nice names.

We've had ours chosen for a while even though we aren't even trying yet. Although I do love looking at names so my second and third choices may change but we are set on our first choices. For a boy we love Alex Steven Parker and for a girl we love Mia Isabel Alice. Our other choices for names are Kaitlyn and Karoliine for girls and Shaun and Blair for boys.

We've had a long time to think about ours, but hopefully get to use them this year as IVF starts very soon!

Our names at the moment are :

Oliver James / William Eric / Alexander Dennis

Scarlett Eve / Martha Rose

Em xxx

We've picked :

Callista Gabrielle

and

Nathan Lucas

(our original girl name was going to be Athena Adeline but we changed it).

We are having a little boy and we FINALLY decided on...

Austin Dom-Wallace

But if we had a girl it would have been "Allyson Rose"

I thought I had a boy name chosen.... Grahm David.... But I've received a lot of negative feedback from non family on the name. Middle name David is certain as its after a relative. I also like the name Tobias but don't know that it blends well with David.

As for girl names, all the ones I love are super popular right now. I want something more obscure.
Lucy James
Gracie noelle
Willow grace
Olivia James
Amelie
Molly

It's hard to decide :(

I have a few names that have been bouncing around my mind FOREVER!

For a girl I've been thinking: Mahala Grace - Mahala means Woman in my Native language. Or N'Tanis - which means Daughter in Cree.
I thought they were both really cute, and I like the uniqueness of the names.

For a boy, I've had way too many: Damien - OH hates it, because it reminds him of the devil...
Bentley - OH thinks that it's silly to name a child after a car.. Especially if it's going to be half black. :p
Jeremiah - but I don't want him to be nicknamed Jeremy.. I hate that!
Dominic - I really like this one!
Creed - I thought it was different and I liked it.
The middle name of the boy will be Abiye. It's a Nigerian name, because OH is Nigerian. :p

I can't decide! It's driving me nuts and I'm not even pregnant yet. :(

We're calling our little girl Elora. I think her middle name may be Rose, but we're not sure yet.

We already have a willow rose, this one will be either monty James or Matilda rowan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->