Anyone have their names already:)

If it's a girl, her name will be Aubrey. We aren't completely sure for a boy yet but we both like Trace

If its a boy his name with be Zayden but we are still trying to figure out for a girl name :)

We already had our names picked before we were even pregnant.

We have a ton of names that we love but we have decided on:
Girl: Willow Joy
Boy: Charles Alfred

Willow was always one of my favorites, Joy is my middle name and Charles and Alfred are our grandparents name.

Although another girls name we love is Lillian which we can call her Lily. Lillian is my great grandmothers name and his grandmothers name so it means a lot and I always loved the name Lily. Who knows what I will actually go with when it comes to the time to choose.

We also had Nessie chosen as our first favorite girls name but after time, I realized that name may become popular with the Twilight fans so we changed it. Thankfully for a girl, it won't have my maiden name (Oakford) because then she would have two trees in her name!

We decided on a first and middle name today!

Fox Colton or Fox Coleton

If its a girl her name will be Zowie :)

We already have a boy, Hayden Elliot.

This time we are having a girl, and have chosen Zoe Eloise.

Although, I am also liking Cara Faye at the moment, and like the fact that Cara is a bit less popular. And my first choice would have been Esther Rose, but hubby really doesn't like Esther, apparently.

Silas Kent (or Camden) Moore & Brielle Violet Moore. :kiss:

I keep finding more and more names I like, but I think my OH is pretty determined! O:)

When we thought LO was a boy he was gonna be Dash Milo Mackenzie Lopez, but now that we know its actually a girl her name is going to be Lux Emory Lopez. :)

Silas Kent (or Camden) Moore & Brielle Violet Moore. :kiss:

I keep finding more and more names I like, but I think my OH is pretty determined! O:)

i love silas! im getting nowhere with OH pushing it though.

i finally got him to go through a few names with me at the weekend, so what we've whittled it down to right now is:

sadie or léana (layna) for a girl (and eden)
nicholas or seth for a boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->