Anyone have to be induced with 2nd baby after a natural 1st labour?

Kato2

Mummy to 1 and pregnant
Reaction score
I had my little boy on his due date and thought I would be giving birth any day with this pregnancy because of painful BH's (more than 4 per hour) and cramping this week. But they have all stopped since 8pm yesterday and im wondering could this baby have to be induced? What are the chances? Has anyone gone 1-2 weeks over with 2nd pregnancy when 1st was on time or around their due date?

Sure I'm over thinking it but right now I do not feel like labour is imminent at all!

It's still early days hon. I went into labour with my daughter naturally and she was born at 42 weeks. I don't know of this one will last so long!!

I know and I was feeling patient as was experiencing early labour signs I did with my first but they've all but dissapeared today and it's got me wondering!!! 😢

This probably doesn't help but with my first I had to be induced (12 days over) and my second arrived naturally on her due date. I think you will probably have your baby soon if the pains have started. With my second, contractions started the day before she arrived and stayed being every ten minutes or so until 5pm the next day when everything seemed to have stopped. Then at quarter to seven suddenly they started again (just as I sat down to eat my dinner!) - just over half an hour after that my waters broke and little lady arrived at 9.58pm!

I hope that hapenns to me! The start/stops are driving me crazy!

I've been having start-stop BH too :( Last Sunday, I was sure it would turn into real labour, since that's how my first labour started (I delivered at 40 weeks exactly). But, they stopped, and this week has been quiet. At my 40 weeks appointment this week, my doctor said he'd induce me if I haven't delivered by next Wednesday. I really don't want to be induced! I'm having more BH today, and it's driving me nuts, not knowing if they'll turn into the real thing or not :( I also lost my mucus plug today, so that makes me a bit more hopeful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->