anyone here 4 weeks pregnant

babyoneill

mother to Amber and Lexie and Jack
Reaction score
hey just got my bfp 3 days ago and looking for bump buddies in feeling anxious and worried about loosing my little bean as I have tried for so long I'm so paranoid anyone feel the same ? want to share stories and symptoms ?

I'm 4 weeks and 5 days :)
Congratulations to u!! This is number 4 for me lol but I've had two mc before but I'm really positive about this lil one ❤️❤️
Hope Ur keeping well ! Xxxx

4th for me too never had a misscarrage but I feel this time is so surreal like it's not going to happen I need to chill but it's do hard x

Definitely know the feeling lol! Especially when I've told some people and they already have prams and clothes etc they want to give me haha ! Roll on these 12 weeks scans I say ��
What age r Ur other children ! Cx

Sorry just seen there u have them written ! Lol that's brilliant ! I've an 11 year old girl too who will be a big help I bet and a boy and 8 and girl 4.5

congratulations! i'm 4 weeks 2 days and i'm also nervous and worried since it's so early...having my 2 beta tmrw to make sure my numbers are doubling..praying for a sticky bean

my midwife isn't seeing me til end of July so I'll be 9 weeks then and they haven't offered to give me a blood test does that seem normal ? seems different to my last pregnancies x

I’m 3 weeks 5 days so close enough!! Hoping for my baby this time!!

fingers crossed these are our sticky beans x

I think im about 4 weeks too :) this is my 3rd :)
Been trying for about a year so cant relax very well atm lol

Hi everyone, I’m 4 weeks, just got my Bfp today. Excited and nervous it might all just vanish (I think it’s normal to feel this way)

Hi everyone, I’m 4 weeks, just got my Bfp today. Excited and nervous it might all just vanish (I think it’s normal to feel this way)

That's how i feel too lol feel like i need to keep checking :dohh:

how is everyone doing? any symptoms so far?

i go for my 3rd beta tmrw, hoping for high levels and i have my 7 week ultrasound booked for July 9th which feels like foreverrrr away i don't know what to do with myself lol

I have been cramping and so worried I'm misscarrying I haven't had any bleeding but I am so gassy and constipated I'm not sure of its uterus pain or gas pain... has anyone else had this x

Morning sickness has hit me now and I am visiting the toilet a lot more too, lower back ache too. I’m relieved I now feel pregnant 😂 how about everyone else?

I have been cramping and so worried I'm misscarrying I haven't had any bleeding but I am so gassy and constipated I'm not sure of its uterus pain or gas pain... has anyone else had this x

i think some cramping is normal in early pregnancy..as long as you don't have any bleeding..try not to worry i know it's easier said then done!

im also dealing with gas pain and constipation, and also soooo tired! i'm 4 weeks 6 days today

Morning sickness has hit me now and I am visiting the toilet a lot more too, lower back ache too. I’m relieved I now feel pregnant 😂 how about everyone else?

yes lower back pain, especially at night, it's terrible! i've been taking tylenol when it's really bad...how far along are you?

5w1d as of this morning... Surprise baby. So far I've had extreme exhaustion... Like falling asleep in traffic bad. It's improved a little... now I've started getting queasy if I don't nibble or eat every 3-4 hours. Feeling some "pulling/stretching(?)" in my uterus - I say pulling/stretching because it's not a cramping feeling.

First time in 5 pregnancies [3 births] that they've done Beta HCG pulls...
June 03 - DTD [only day in the past month]
June 16 - BFP
June 21 - 94
June 25 - 320
June 27- 402

Numbers had me freaking out for a bit because I went to the ER after telling my OB that I had brown/red spotting for longer than 4 days. U/S was performed but obviously it was too early to see anything. They said my tubes were clear so now it's a waiting game until July 16th for my "first" u/s. Hoping for a strong heartbeat from the little bean.

Happy/Healthy 9M Ladies!

I'll be 5w tomorrow. I go in for my first labs Monday. We've been trying for years and this is our first 1. Little surreal. Been cramping all week. Bloated like I have NEVER experienced (so uncomfortable). Nausea, and having problems out the other end too. I keep reminding myself. ..."you wanted this!" lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->