Anyone here from surrey??

lol, if theres enough of us local we should meet up down in Kingston to do some shopping one day

Im from farnborough next to fleet :) x

I'm in Ash, on the Surrey/Hants border. So, very close to you HannahGraceee.
In fact i'm going to be studying at Farnborough College in Sept this year!

I live with DH, DS (5 1/2 years) and DD (2 1/2 years).

Hi im from walton about 10 mins away from kingston and have a 7 month old daughter also called niamh

welcome to the new surrey mums,

I know walton well i used to work as a driving instructor so know the local roads well,

its a bonus being able to drive here as stuff can take awhile to get to otherwise

i know ash. i grew up in aldershot.
i live in staines now which is technically in middlesex but i live about a yard from the surrey border. kingstons not far from me.

i know ash. i grew up in aldershot.
i live in staines now which is technically in middlesex but i live about a yard from the surrey border. kingstons not far from me.

Lol, i used to live in Sunbury, so very close to staines! How weird! :laugh2:

ok so whos up for coffee ? lol, theres a childrens cafe in Hampton

Im from Chertsey, Originaly Staines so didnt move very far :) unfortunatly im in the "no civalisation" end of chertsey so practicaly live in the middle of nowhere with only one bus every 3 hours but at least I have alot of fields to walk around and the river to walk up and down :)

Hi girls - bit late in joining the thred but only just getting used to using this thing! I am in Epsom, but drive so can go anywhere! I am always keen to get out of the house for the day, just for some adult company or another LO for Jake to play with - age doesn't matter! Jake is 18 months and I am expecting Number 2 but only 5 weeks gone!

Rachel

hey :flower:

I'm in Twickenham....which is very near Kingston...I'm hitting the shops tomorrow, thank you DH!

Nicola xx

Im in aldershot which is borderline surrey/hampshire.
Xx

lol im still here relocated but still in Surrey anyone who wants to meet up drop me a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->