• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone here from surrey??

lol, if theres enough of us local we should meet up down in Kingston to do some shopping one day

Im from farnborough next to fleet :) x

I'm in Ash, on the Surrey/Hants border. So, very close to you HannahGraceee.
In fact i'm going to be studying at Farnborough College in Sept this year!

I live with DH, DS (5 1/2 years) and DD (2 1/2 years).

Hi im from walton about 10 mins away from kingston and have a 7 month old daughter also called niamh

welcome to the new surrey mums,

I know walton well i used to work as a driving instructor so know the local roads well,

its a bonus being able to drive here as stuff can take awhile to get to otherwise

i know ash. i grew up in aldershot.
i live in staines now which is technically in middlesex but i live about a yard from the surrey border. kingstons not far from me.

i know ash. i grew up in aldershot.
i live in staines now which is technically in middlesex but i live about a yard from the surrey border. kingstons not far from me.

Lol, i used to live in Sunbury, so very close to staines! How weird! :laugh2:

ok so whos up for coffee ? lol, theres a childrens cafe in Hampton

Im from Chertsey, Originaly Staines so didnt move very far :) unfortunatly im in the "no civalisation" end of chertsey so practicaly live in the middle of nowhere with only one bus every 3 hours but at least I have alot of fields to walk around and the river to walk up and down :)

Hi girls - bit late in joining the thred but only just getting used to using this thing! I am in Epsom, but drive so can go anywhere! I am always keen to get out of the house for the day, just for some adult company or another LO for Jake to play with - age doesn't matter! Jake is 18 months and I am expecting Number 2 but only 5 weeks gone!

Rachel

hey :flower:

I'm in Twickenham....which is very near Kingston...I'm hitting the shops tomorrow, thank you DH!

Nicola xx

Im in aldershot which is borderline surrey/hampshire.
Xx

lol im still here relocated but still in Surrey anyone who wants to meet up drop me a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->