Anyone here joining the "2 under 2" club - 2012 edition?

hey welcome back kelly :D

kitty, the names i like to go are
Charlotte
Lily
Georgia
Alexis (lexi)

My hubby was same with names! If this one as a girl we were down to Katie, Sophie, lily, Ella and grace. Also love Amelia but it's my friends daughters name so we couldn't have that one.

Welcome back Kelly!

Hi everyone...can I join?!

Name: Claire
Relationship status: Married
Occupation: Just returned back to work this month as a Private Banker but really enjoyed my 12 mths as a SAHM...this time round it will be permanent!!
Children: Gorgeous 13yr old step-daughter and my cheeky little monkey, 1yr old Kayleigh Ann
Due date: 15th Sept (not confirmed yet)
Sex of baby: Unknown at present
Age gap between babies: Expected 19.5 months
What are you most looking forward to: Having a new member of our family! TTC #1 was assisted so it was a very pleasant, but completely unexpected surprise to be preggers naturally and whilst still breastfeeding! Love being a mum!
What are you most nervous/worried about: DD was/is such a complete wonder in everyway and I am so absolutely besotted with her......will I dote on Number 2 the same way? I already feel guilty and to be honest I can't really articulate why...just keep telling myself it will all work out fine and none of my babies will ever feel that they mean less then the world to me.
Anything else you'd like to add: Bring on maternity leave & SAHM time!!

Wow...have some reading to do on all the posts, will try to catch up :)

Hihi everyone,
Not been around as have been offline in France, but got some Internet now!

Hello to all the newbies, welcome, nice to have you with us. Those of you already with the two under twos, if you have any advice, I am sure we would all welcome it!

We are having a great holiday. Lots of relaxing and eating, I love my MIL's cooking.
Tobi was I'll at the begging of the week, so have had some bad nights, but they are improving.
We 'think' we might have solved his refusal to going to bed at night, by bringing his bedtime forwards! We'll have to see how it goes!

Gotta go, Tobes has just come back in and is asking for lunch!!!

Hey everyone!
I'm feeling so much better now- finally! Busying myself planning my wedding for march 2013 and worrying how I'm
Going to lose the baby weight!
Kitty- I feel your pain with names, my oh shoots down most of my suggestions. I love the name willow too, and also fearne, ivy, sienna, Quinn and India. Boys names we struggle with- we had no boys name for Imogen and will probably be the same with this one!

How old will ur Lo be when u get married.... Congrats by the way.

Good diet (as in eating right) and exercise and the weight will fall off. Are u planning on BF? if so, that will help.

I didn't loose any weight after Tobi asi was eating soooo badly.... It was all I could do to scoff a chocolate bar and struggled to exercise effectively! Actually lost two stone at the beginning of this of through MS and not being able to eat!!!!!!

The new baby will be 8 months old. I ate awful after having my daughter so hoping a good diet will help this time. I've also been doing davinas pregnancy work out in hope that helps. The breast feeding thing simply wasn't true for me- almost 10 months of breast feeding Imogen and certainly no weight fell off me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->