Anyone here joining the "2 under 2" club - 2012 edition?

All done Julia. I've popped everyone on teh front page - can you all just check that what I have put it accurate.

How embarrassing Stardust... I have TOO many BnB members on FB now I forget who's who. What's your name on FB? xx

Wow, loving all the information on the front page! Welcome all new members, exciting times ahead!

Just sneaking onto BnB during my lunch break. It's a bit of a shock being back at work after 3 weeks holiday, but only 4 weeks after this until I finish again until September - woohoo!!

Just had the annoying news that the girl who rents my flat from me (little place I lived in before buying current house with hubby) has decided to move out so I need to find a tenant ASAP. Grrr, I was hoping she was going to stay long term, I really don't want to be having to pay 2 mortgages with new baby coming up! Although maybe it is a hidden blessing as I'm tempted to put the rent up as it's been the same for 2 years :)

I sooooo want to go out and buy pink things and coo over little girly outfits! How on earth am I going to be able to conceal my excitement from Lee for 4 months?! I didn't really think this through.....

ooh i just found this, can i join?

Name: Helen
Relationship status: Married
Children: Lucy who is 4 and Emma who is 13 months
Due date: 13th July
Sex of baby: Suprise - I think it will stay that way
Age gap between babies: about 19 months
What are you most looking forward to: watching them all play together, Lucy dotes on Emma and they really love each other
What are you most nervous/worried about: EVERYTHING!!!! :haha:, like how im going to cope with 3 when i only have 2 hands!! the thought of having to get a bigger car - i cant park! really worried about the evenings as DH works late every night and the thought of trying to feed, bath and get 3 kids to bed terrifies me. Oh and also worried about making it to the hospital in time, and hopefully the labour room this time :blush:

That's brilliant Jemma, one thing though... My little man is dye 28th not 22!!!
Unless u know something I don't!!! Lol.

Hi Helen, welcome. Three huh? Dunno how I am going to cope with two!!

Hey can I join?
Name:Sinead
Relationship Status:Engaged
Children:Jamie who is 17 months
Due Date: approx 3rd Sep (I havent seen the midwife or had a scan yet)
Sex of baby:don't know yet but will find out.
Age gap:about 25months
What are you most looking forward to:seeing Jamie interact with his brother or sister
What are you nervous/worried about: how I'm gonna cope with 2! Well everything!

Damn I just realised.... I miss out on having 2under2 by a month :( never mind haha

Welcome Helen and Sinead. Neady... 25 months is close enough for me. You'd bvetter stick around lol.

Sorry Jayee... I'll update the front page again later xxx

Your Mary's was spot on Kitty, but I've a consultant on the 6th Feb and waiting for a section date so it'll be a week earlier probably :)

hiya hunnie, im due 24th APril not 26th BUT this could have been my error as i keep sayin im due 26th lol as my sons birthday is the 26th may haha

x

yep just checked and it was my fault haha im such a dork sometimes, honestly my brain is mush xxx

Hey everyone, sorry I've been AWOL since the weekend, little lady is teething again and she can be really hard work! Hope you are all ok, congrats on team pink Meredith! Hope Jude is feeling better Kerrie and welcome to all the newcomers! The front page looks great kitty!

:wave: Did ya miss me?...........:haha:

Im finally back online Girls :yipee:

Its 11.45pm here now though, so off to :sleep: Catch up with you all soon

Hello loves.

This thread was just posted in the toddler section which will hopefully provide some great tips etc for us when baby is here. Just thought I;d link to it for reference?

https://www.babyandbump.com/toddler-pre-school/858267-practical-tips-mums-2-under-2-a.html

Thanks Kerrie :cloud9:. Welcome back Kelly.

How are you both?

So naming this girlie is SO hard. I want her named ASAP so we can get Fin used to the name etc but I keep creating lists and so far Ian has hated every name. So I am currently compiling a MASSIVE list in the hopes that he will like at least one. This is my list so far (remember her middle names will ne Noelle Rose... Ian has shot down the idea of Noelle as first name lol):

Isobel
Eve/Evie
Erin
Amelia
Ellis
Elliot
Charlotte
Lily
Georgia
Lydia
Florence
Felicity
Harriet
Willow
Violet
Bella
Alexis (lexi)

Men!

My dh does the same, its so frustrating!! I love your names, especially lily, isobelle and violet! x

My husband is the same way, he has turned down so many names I love.
So far I can't have Lydia, Lorelei, Willow, Melody, Lucy, Charlotte and the list goes on and on!

My OH is the same too!
So far we have one name, Hayden...
If it was a girl I like Phoebe and Sadie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe