Anyone here pregnanct after chemical pregnancy?

Mrs.Knight

Reaction score
I had a chemical pregnancy May 10th...and I bled for four days...really hoping to get a bfp in June! Are any of you here after a chemical? How long did it take you to get pregnant? Did you ovulate on time/early/late? How's your pregnancy going so far? I'm so scared of another chemical!

I had a chemical last cycle - started bleeding the same day I got a bfp. I ovulated 3 weeks after the first day of bleeding which is normal for me so my cycle didn't change at all. Got a bfp around the time my period was due a couple days ago. the line looked much more promising this time!

I had a chemical last year (our first month TTC), then we decided to wait a year before trying again. We started TTC again in February this year which ended in another chemical, then I got pregnant the cycle right after and I'm now 11+4. At my request my doctor put me on a low dose of progesterone and baby aspirin daily for the fist tri. I don't know if low progesterone was the reason I had two chemicals, but it doesn't hurt to take it so I thought what the heck. Don't know if it's the meds or just better luck this time, but so far my pregnancy has been textbook. Have my 12 week scan next week so hopefully all is ok!

I had a chemical in December last year. I got my BFP in April and am about 8 weeks now. My cycles were anywhere from 28 to 35 days and I'm not quite sure when I ovulated. I have been on progesterone since 4 weeks with this pregnancy, and apart from bad morning sickness I have no complaints. Good luck, I hope you get your BFP soon.

I might be completely wrong, but I don't think a chemical will affect your cycles very much, and you should be able to conceive normally. Because a chemical pregnancy is lost with your normal period, the hormones wouldn't be high enough to upset anything much. I had a chemical a couple of years ago and my cycles remained completely regular afterwards. Good luck :) x

Exactly as PP stated, a chemical doesn't effect your cycle as it comes out as a heavy period.

You should have no troubles trying to conceive right away after a chemical.

I had a chemical in 2011 and miscarried at 5 weeks plus... I ovulated in the regular two weeks time of having the bleeding/as if treating it as AF. I read somewhere that you are more fertile after a chemical. May be stupid theory, but was true in my case. I conceived in the same cycle. My son is 3 years plus now

I had two chemical pregnancies right before this one and am now 8+1! Best to you!! 😊

I got my :bfp: the first month we ttc and it was sadly a chemical pregnancy. I then got pregnant the 3rd month ttc and everything went wonderfully. Although it's hard, my Dr. Did say that it shows I can get pregnant so that was a positive. Sometimes it's not always a good thing to test so early even though it's hard to resist. Had I not tested I probably wouldn't have known, it would have just been a long cycle which isn't unusual since I have PCOS. Good luck hon!

I had a chemical in February, however in March I had no period and didn't concieve until April, I missed 2 periods in between if that makes sense, then got my BFP when I did ovulate

I had an official chemical in January. Had one again in March. I am now 7 weeks pregnant. Keep the faith. They say you're more fertile after a chemical. It's scary, but I'm confident, happy and excited. I'm also on progesterone suppositories. I was in January too, but that was after i was 3 days late and hcg was only at 20 (not even visible on a hpt). This time around my numbers have been a lot more promising and I got to see our little bean via u/s on Thursday. So exciting. All the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->