Anyone here think sod it and just go for it?

Bentley2008

Reaction score
Been here sitting with DBF drinking and listening to clubland tv, also been doing sums etc, its just not adding up until next year.

I think its the beer but i am thinking of just the 'just get on with it' idea, im fed up of waiting! :hissy:

Anyone else feel like this sometimes ?

Yup, I was there. I didn't care, I was about to say "I am done waiting!!!".... and then I looked at some bills and changed my mind. :rofl:

Hey ladies im saying this cos i could be pregnant any way but pissesed as a fart but then OH has said if it happens it happens!!!!!! woooooooooo

I know how you feel. I have had a couple drinks and said to OH why not lets just do it ...I dont want to wait anymore! IM done waiting i want it now!:blush:
LOL he just shakes his head and laughs at me LOL:dohh: I dont like waiting at all. Its not my idea of fun... Jeeze i need a Waiting to try support group:cry: HAHA Im glad i have found this web site, its nice to know that i am not the only one that just wants to do it !:hissy::blush:

lol im tired of making dates then looking at the situation then having to reavuluate every little detail, we might be all good in 40 weeks time then we'll have a bouncing baby! hello? i sometimes think that our men keep our feet on the ground sometimes too lol! gawd im so sick of waiting waiting waiting! gggrrrrrrr!

I agree, so many times I have nearly told the OH that Im having a baby if he likes it or not, just take the option out of his hands! haha. It seriously sucks though WTT... there is always something else pushing your TTC further away :( Back to the point if it wasnt for the OH and his avoiding my 'lets have a baby' talks, Id already be PG by now I'm sure! Its all the mens fault! :rofl:

I'm still at uni and know it'll be a million times easier if I wait. :(

I would, but im pretty sure my OH has tied his junk in a knot just in case i try and spring at him.

We always think sod it lets go for it but then we look at our current financial situation and know we should wait x

ive given up on waiting to ttc, been waiting 18months, never gonna have a lot of money but got plenty love and family willing to help, his parents will go ape then go mental on the shopping so balls it

I feel like that all the time, but there are so many reasons why we have to wait. And the biggest one, is that I haven't got my period back yet as I'm still breastfeeding. Not prepared to wean just to ttc so have to wait.

soooo me.

....but we are moving and until we can figure out how to pay for US, we're not going to bring another person into that. I hate waiting.:cry:

OH got me pissed last Wednesday night and we had a romantic bath with candles and everything...he said "Shall we just go for it?!" and came inside me (yes squished into the bath together) then the next day changed his mind and wanted me to get the morning after pill...which I (wishing now I hadn't, and even OH says he wishes he hadn't made me) got on Friday.

So yes, I feel like that from time to time (a lot recently....so sick of waiting for everything else to be ready) but after OH's rather prompt change of mind. Figured it probably isn't the best thing.

Mind I have been having preg symptoms for a few days now :rofl: Perhaps a little too early and more likely associated with the pill. I can still hope though! :p

xxx

Gosh I wish. I wish we could just be selfish and have everything work out perfectly. But we both know that now is not the time. If OH wasn't so level headed about this we would be pg by now. I definitely go with what some of you girls have said.

I've felt like that every day since we decided that we want to ttc, but we have good reasons for why we are waiting. I've only got about 1 more month to go before we start trying and I know I can wait, but its hard some days.

OMG how similar are we all!!!!
I so say it to my OH but i do know deep down we have got to buy our dream house this summer (going for viewings this week yey) before we can think of having LO.
Then i am still so undecided on the whole getting married before hand!!!
xx

See that's the thing that's annoying me, common sense is kicking in! :rofl: I really just wanna say "let's go for it" (if OH was totally onboard) but then I really get to thinking about it....and all the things we really OUGHT to do beforehand... :dohh:

x

were married and have been together 6 yrs got a place through army gotta love mq's cheep ass rent, and im working extra hours at work so its bout time for us so weve said ok what the hell

Oh I get like that ALL the time!! Everyday actually... grr. The worst part is if I say to my OH "LETS JUST DO IT!" he'll be like "YEAH!!!"....
hahaha.. I just know now isn't the right time.

i dont think there is ever a "good" time....im just waiting til maley is a little older then going for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->