Anyone here use saliva testing for ovulation?

Yeah they are clean , dry but the skin on my thumb gets horrifically dried out to the point it's peeled and pruney from the formula scoop when I pick it up to make bottles- so I use a moisturizer often! I just woke up and haven't done anything so Im gonna go try it now.

Scrap that I can't find it on my messy dresser and hubby's asleep

Haha maybe later then :) hope you figure it out! Although it doesn't work for everyone so don't be too discouraged xx

I bought an OvaTel brand saliva test once and I NEVER saw any ferning, it was very frustrating! I would even test it when I had a positive OPK and nothing!

Cd10- LOTS of ferns, barely a second line on opk, sticky cm, not expecting ov for another 11 days

did you eat anything within 3 hours? Also, if you do it first thing in the morning and you had a salty dinner the night before, you will get ferns

I did it first thing in morning and I just had chicken Kiev and veg for tea lol. as its all so confusing I'm just smeping

Hello ladies Its been negative the last few days so I'm not sure I like the saliva kit it so confusing but ill use it the next few cycles and see how I get on with it x

Yeah I did another opk tonight and there was barely a 2nd line (it keeps going from non existent to there faintly and back to non existent)
As I say to husband though,
When in doubt, just get your bits out!

Yeah I did another opk tonight and there was barely a 2nd line (it keeps going from non existent to there faintly and back to non existent)
As I say to husband though,
When in doubt, just get your bits out!

Hana I love that! Sometimes I think it's just better to go every second day forom like day 12 to 22

That's what we are doing, I have my cd21 bloods to do next Friday though so I won't get my results til the mon/tues which will be cd24/25 so I won't stop til they say I oved which last clomid cycle was cd22.

Had no ferning on my saliva kit but got this on a Opk so I don't think the saliva test kit is working for me :( x

this is is one from 2pm ish so close ;)
https://i41.tinypic.com/2zrmjrd.jpg

That's a shame missbx! Maybe OPKS is the way to go for you!!

No guys , cd16 here, 1st clomid cycle. What do u think?

https://s10.postimg.org/csg7vhy0p/image.jpg

https://s10.postimg.org/nqmvzxx89/image.jpg

pictures upload

Hopeful, I would say that is pebbles/ transitional. The opk isn't positive yet so it pretty much correlates. Keep going!! :)

Yeah I'm feeling a but disheartened as after that opk (which by the way is the closest to positive I've ever had!) I did 2 more holding my wee for 3 and 3.5 hours and the line was much lighter :/

Don't get disheartened! 3-3.5 hour hold probably wasn't enough. Try again tomorrow. Fingers crossed xx

Well I just got up and used the saliva tester and it just had 2 lonely long ferns in the middle and the rest pebbles! I work 10-5 today so prob won't get to opk.
Hey you know when you wake up in the morning and your mouth feels really "gummy" like thick ? I wonder if that changes results

Looks like partial Ferning,hopefully in a few days it will go to full Ferning for you x

Good luck x

If you got a couple of ferns then it's getting closer! I would bd just in case! I always have a quick drink of water, wait for my saliva to build and do it after that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->