Anyone hoping for a New Year's BFP?!?!

August, your temps still look good. Hoping you had late implantation and AF stays away!!

Ok ladies - what about this one?! AF due today.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 22
Oh my God. I feel in shock. It's been almost 2 years since I lost my right tube - no hint of a BFP so this month I didn't do OPKS or anything! Eek. I really hope this is it!!!!

Looks good to me, blue!!! FXed that gets nice and dark and you have a H&H 9 months!!! :baby:

Teeny - I love seeing the pic of your little girl - reminds me so much of my DD. Big kissable cheeks, and a smile that fills every inch of her face <3 They even both have similar wild-child curls it seems. So cute - and it looks like they're very close in age too.

KrissyB, her hair is mad! In getting out of bed it always looks like a birds nest! I do love her curls though after a hair wash. She is my gorgeous girl. Very shy outside, but a little terror at home. LOL. Xx

Hey everyone. My TBD we can set for January 28th. AF came on New Years day...which I am pretty thankful for because I tried provera three other times and it never caused Af to come...Hopefully Clomid works this month..

8 dpo and no real symptoms here. I did have some cramps this afternoon, but I think it was most likely am upset stomach hehe! We shall see if they stick around or not.

Hey Guys!! This is thread continued from https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...testers-anyone-else-hoping-bfp-christmas.html

I hope you all get BFP's

Hey guys here is another January link if you want to join it too.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...tarting-new-year-lucky-bfps.html#post34502911

:bfp:
· Nikkchikk
· AmbiguousHope
· LockandKey
· 1moreforme

December 31st
· Girly123
· Zoeh
· JessesGirl29
· KrissyB

January 1st
· BRIT1416

January 2nd
· MichelleBelle
· Sweetmama26
· Mrs.BeckyJo

January 3rd
· Mytimewillcum
· Postreversal1
· tlc92

January 4th
· Dani_thinks

January 8th
· Stimpyroo

January 9th
· AugustBride6
· OliveLuv

January 10th
· Mangos
· Startd

January 14th
· MissDoc
· Querida87
· Waterbaby33

January 15th
· 808Malia
· Blondie_x

January 18th
· Sugargully

January 20th
· gits87
· Dove830

January 28th
· 1nceUponATime

Date to be determined
· EmilieBrianne
· Teeny Weeny
· Jessibear86
Okay I got everyone down.

@ bluefish, first off congratulations. Let me know when you want me to add you to the front page.

afm my opks didn't come in till the day my period end I was hoping they would come earlier because I occasionally ovulate during my period.
I start them they started out really light then gradually got darker but nothing close to being positive but not they are going lighter. I take them at the same time everyday. with the same hold and fluid intake. now I have some people tell me I missed my surge and others tell me that this happened right before there surge. I haven't had ewcm so far this cycle except during my period which is normal for me. my cm has been sticky to watery. My cervix has been up and down but always soft.

Hi ladies...., posted on the other Jan thread too, just a quick question on OPK's.... I know they can't confirm ovulation, and it can be upto 48 hours after a positive that you ovulate, but in principle when they start getting lighter does that mean you have ovulated by then? Thank you for any advice! Xx

I think it can depend. This cycle I got an almost pos opk, then they got lighter. Turns out I didn't ovulate then, and wound up getting a true pos several days later accompanied by a temp shift after. So I would say.. Sometimes yes, but not always.

Congrats Blue fish

AFM: I've taken a few tests all BFN so now I'll wait until tomorrow to test again, my temp dipped a bit today but not super bad still well above cover so we will see, sometimes it does that.

Michellebelle, sugargully and missdoc - I've only just read your posts just now where you replied to me. Thanks ladies, I manages to get a new battery for my thermometer and when I took my next temp it was still higher than my pre ovulation temps. I'm just going to assume I ovulated the day I think I did, which happens to be my usual ovulation day so it's likely to be correct anyway.

Sugargully I'm sorry that you've had a hard time with your temps this cycle too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->