Anyone hoping for a New Year's BFP?!?!

Have any of you had intense almost unbearable one sided cramping after bding.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ovulation-tests/2274235-am-getting-close.html#post34650239

So sorry blue! :hugs: If you need anything we are here!

Emilie, the pics kind of blurry but yes it looks close. I used to get ewcm about 5 days before I ovulated.

Unfortunately I get this with the Endo. Usually it's during BD too, especially if I'm not really in the fertile window yet.

Good news for me! The femara this month worked! First RE monitoring (CD10) and I've already got a beautiful 22x17 mm follicle ready to go! Ovidrel tonight (nervous about that but whatever) then 36 hrs to O! And thank god, because the endo pains (or maybe they were pre-O pains?) have been TERRIBLE the past two nights.

Unfortunately I get this with the Endo. Usually it's during BD too, especially if I'm not really in the fertile window yet.

Good news for me! The femara this month worked! First RE monitoring (CD10) and I've already got a beautiful 22x17 mm follicle ready to go! Ovidrel tonight (nervous about that but whatever) then 36 hrs to O! And thank god, because the endo pains (or maybe they were pre-O pains?) have been TERRIBLE the past two nights.
I have pcos and endometriosis. But I have never had pain like this. I was doubled over. It was just on one side. Which I think was ovulation pain because I do get pretty bad ovulation cramps.I just have never felt anything like this.

I think I got my first ever positive OPK last night! I took clomid 5-9 and today is CD15. However, it is still positive this morning. Is this normal? It was about 14 hrs between tests. Xx

Luckily we have BD the past two nights in preparation! I did it on a whim and was so shocked. I was as happy seeing those two lines as I would have been a HPT. Just knowing my body did what it should overjoyed me. Xx

Hi ladies! Af is due on Thursday or Friday and I am getting so impatient, I just want to know already. How is everyone else doing?

Catching up from the weekend -

Emilie - Oh my goodness - you poor thing! OUCH!! Hope the burn feels better soon!! :hugs: And as for one sided pain... I should say that I have an endometrioma on one side as well... so hopefully that's not why you have such isoalted pain. Maybe you're just gearing up with a nice big folly on that side.

August, Sweetmama, bluefish - Sorry the :witch: got you :hugs: and extra :hug: for all the :angel:s

Teeny - some people definitely get multiple days of +OPKs. I know my Wondfo's say to just stop testing after the first + you get, so that's normally what I go by :shrug:

AFM - Took the trigger shot last night (LOL I was so nervous - I made my DH do it). So tomorrow's the big O (at ~10:45am lol)! It's neat having such precognition over it. And things worked out beautifully, I'll be completely out of my fertile window and back on progesterone before my DH leaves to travel for the holiday weekend. We almost decided not to TTC this month because we thought that travel was going to be at the worst time possible.

Bluefish, I am so sorry about that. *HUGS* I hope next time it is super sticky.

AFM, I'm out. AF came last night and I'm cramping with a vengeance. I'm okay with being out. This month was so stressful and confusing for me that I'm almost glad I didn't conceive as it just wasn't good. :-/ Once I'm passed the main flow days of AF I'll start temping again and start OPKs on day 7 or so. Really want to pin down my cycles better.

Hi ladies! Had a conversation with my OBs nurses. She let him know I O'd way early and don't know when to expect AF since BD was spot on. I took betas and HCg yesterday evening. He said if it's BFNto repeat next Monday. There's no sign of AF or +. Hope to hear the results by today. So much for waiting for AF!

What are betas anyway? He didn't explain.

Sugar - Betas are a quantitative hcg test (tells you exactly how much hcg is present in your blood).... so not sure why they said the two separately. Maybe they're doing both the qualitative and quantitative tests. Best of luck!! FXed :dust:

Sorry to all who met the :witch: and :hugs: for all the :angel:

Congrats to any :bfp: and wishing you a H&H9 months.

AFM I GOT MY CROSSHAIRS!! FF has me at 3DPO today. Interestingly enough, I have woken up crampy and spotting for the last three days (O bleed?) It's not much and I never need a liner, so I'm hoping it's nothing and that the :witch: stays away. I now plan on testing on the 20th, though I'm probably gonna go crazy with my 10mIu hpt's and start testing tonight or tomorrow with FMU. lol Feeling hopeful and confident in spite of the spotting. Send me some :dust: ladies!!

Krissy-here's hoping you get your BFP this month!! Of course to all the other beautiful ladies too!!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->