Anyone hoping for a New Year's BFP?!?!

Well, I am 8 days late for AF... But testing BFN on every test I have taken so far...

Tested this morning with fmu at 15dpo BFN :(

Emilie, lol, I didn't even notice that! I am also allergic to shrimp so also had no idea about price haha.

Smiley, I'm sorry everyone was sick and I know exactly what you mean about the gender, I could never wait all the way until the end!

Tristan, I totally see the line! Looks like you're pregnant. :) Congratulations!

So I am excited because my opks are getting darker everyday. Which is a good thing. Since I don't always ovulate so some months they never get darker.

That's so awesome Emilie. Hopefully this is your month. I feel like it is. :)

Hey, it means you are getting somewhere and that's something. :)

Here's all my opks from cd13 and cd14. I got a little carried away.. Bottom-most test is first taken for each day with next test placed above and so on. Second to last from cd 14 was darkest I ever got so far and last was lighter than the last 9-10 had been, so hopefully in 5 hours when I temp I'll see a dip.

Attachments

• untitled (6).jpg
    untitled (6).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 9
They're definitely getting darker, Querida! Fingers crossed you get the positive soon. :)

Emilie - I'm just like you, doing a jig over my darkening opks. While my cm is still creamy, it's been more watery over the last two days and there's so much! Last night in Walmart I had to run to the bathroom and stuff tp in my undies bc I leaked some purely watery cm and this morning after a bm I had a tiny gob of ewcm! My higher temp is a bit confusing, esp after reading on FF that not everyone has a temp dip pre-O..

Emilie - I'm just like you, doing a jig over my darkening opks. While my cm is still creamy, it's been more watery over the last two days and there's so much! Last night in Walmart I had to run to the bathroom and stuff tp in my undies bc I leaked some purely watery cm and this morning after a bm I had a tiny gob of ewcm! My higher temp is a bit confusing, esp after reading on FF that not everyone has a temp dip pre-O..
My cm is really heavy and watery. Which is a good sign that I am about to ovulate

Querida, looking at my previous charts I can see that my temp doesn't always dip before my temp spike. I guess you'll just need to see what your new few temps do.

AFM I'm pretty sure I'm 2dpo today. I had a temp spike yesterday, and today my temp is a little lower but still higher than my previous temps this cycle. AF due in 11 days!

Ok so I thought I would be 3dpo today, but now I'm not so sure. My thermometer had displayed three very different temps on what I thought was 2dpo. I took the middle temp as the correct one. Later that day I noticed my cervix was still high and soft as if I hadn't ovulated yet. I don't tend to check my cervix but I was confused about that mornings temp so I decided to check. The thermometer battery died this morning before I could take my temp so right now I'm not sure where I'm at. I'm going to get a new battery today for it and I'll see what tomorrow's temp is. Why do things like this happen right on ovulation, I mean it could have happened any other time in my cycle, but no! Lol. I'm also thinking that the last couple of temps could be incorrect from the battery being low, I'm not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->