Anyone in here still that's due in May?

chartay

Reaction score
I haven't been on this site in months, but decided to get back on and chat again. I'm 11+3 today, due May 29th. How is everyone fairing?

Hey, we have the same due date!! :)

I always assumed 2nd trimester was at the start of 13 weeks? I've lurked in 2nd trimester forum for fun lol I feel in-between

I'm due May 26th. Inching our way to that second trimester! I feel out of the danger zone now though so that's good.

Hi! I'm due May 19! So happy to be done with 1st trimaster. I puked everyday, all day. Today no puke!

Hey ladies I am due 20th May going off my both of my private scans.

I have my scan at the hospital on Monday so hoping for the same date to be given.

Currently I am 12 + 6

Look forward to moving over to 2nd tri soon xxx

I'm here! May 28th, still really tired and nauseated. But, I can't wait to be done with the 1st tri soon! Maybe I'll stop falling asleep 10 minutes after eating :)

Have my scan and blood test results back next week, fingers-crossed all is ok. Silver lining: Finding out the sex super-early!!!

Good luck ladies :)

Due 27th may! But baby measured 3days ahead so maybe around the 24th now.

One week left til second tri can't wait!

May 28th here! I had my second appointment today and got to hear the heartbeat for the first time.

I'm still having MS and completely exhausted but I feel like hope is on the horizon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->