Anyone in need of a cycle buddy?

Oh i know that it was hard to see him go. :hug: How long will he be away? and where did he have to go. I know someone that just went to afghanistan a couple weeks ago.
I'll keep you in my prayers.

I have had sensative breast for about 3 days so far, but I might just be coming down with something with the weather change and all, other than that .... nothing. I never got a positive from the OPK so i'm not sure when I O'ed. We've been :sex: alot lately so hopefully something will happen this month.

How about you?

It was so hard to see him go. :cry: He is training right now, fairly close to where we live (lucky!) so he's able to come home next week for Thanksgiving and then again on Christmas day. Even though I'll have those chances to see him, it was so hard to carry my son into an empty house today. Ugh... my eyes are aching from crying. It will get better, it just takes time to adjust to your new "normal". We've been down this road before.

As far as symptoms..I don't think I have a darn thing. Even if I did get some, I don't know how I'd tell the difference between preg symptoms or AF symptoms. I always get the painful BB's, so that won't help. I've had some noticeable CM, but now I can't remember if I've had that before? :dohh:

You've gotta keep me updated on how you're feeling! :hug:

I just realized I didn't answer your original question. My brain is mush!

He will be going to Iraq. Luckily his orders were in before the major trouble started again in Afghanistan. Not that one place is better than the other, but I think Afghanistan is becoming more volatile as the days go by. Iraq is somewhat more secure. We're hoping to have him home by this time next year. :?

:hug: soldierswifey. Hope the time speeds by.

When are you girlies testing? How are you feeling about it this month?

I'm jealous that I'm only cd12, haven't even got pos opk yet!!

:hugs:

I never got a Pos opk either, so i'm not that hopeful. I just think i'm coming down with a cold or something, because even though my BB's are sensative, i also have a sore throat, so that means i'm just getting sick. I would be surprised if I was that lucky my first time around but i'm still Xing my fingers.

I'm not testing until Dec. 1, at least I'm going to try and hold out until then. If I start getting other symptoms then I might break.

BABY DUST TO ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope things are going ok for you all.

I'm blue today, my friend who thought she was 7 weeks pg is actually 9 which means they were only ttc for a couple of weeks before it happened...
Some girls get all the luck...:cry:

I've been having somthing going on in my lower pelvic area, not necessary cramping but something. How are you girls doing????

I'm doing alright...just playing the waiting game.

BB's are immensely painful, but that always happens a week before AF. They came on like clockwork Saturday, and I'm due to start on the 29th. They don't do anything fun while they hurt (like, get huge?), they just sit there and hurt for no good reason! :growlmad:

Other than that, I've noticed CM, but I don't really have anything to compare it to. I don't know if I always get that, or not?

Guess I'm not very good at this TWW thing. :dohh:

My BB's were painful/sensative last week but that went away, go figure, now i had the crampy feeling in my lower pelvic area last night and this morning and now i'm bloated. I've also gotten CM also, but I think that's normal for me. It All could just mean that :witch: is headed my way. I'm do for her on the 1st. Thank goodness, Thanksgiving is coming up so maybe this wait will speed up toom i'll be too busy to think about it.

Hi ladies, good to hear from you.

See you're both symptom spotting! I'm still egg hunting (like Easter!!) not have opk pos yet. Bought thermometer to start temping, a bit late this month I know.

Hope 2ww is not dragging too much. Are you gonna test early?

:hugs:

Mrs. G, I can't wait until it's your turn! It's almost time for you, too.

I don't think I'll test at all. I really don't feel like I am PG, and I don't want to see the words "not pregnant". Ugh. It's much easier when :witch: just starts, because that seems so natural. Everything seems on course with AF beginning this weekend, so I'll just wait for that. I'm not negative at all, just being realistic. I'll get to see hubby on Thursday, so I can't be sad or negative in any way. I wish he would be home during the right "time" in December, but no luck there. About a week later... :hissy:
Maybe if I stress really hard I can intentionally delay O. They say that can happen, right? :winkwink:

Garrick, have you changed your mind about testing earlier? I think with the CM, I probably usually get that, too. I just can't remember. The only time I ever really notice is around ovulation. Otherwise I apparently don't pay any mind. :roll:

:dust:

Mrs. G, I this was my first time with the OPK and i finally got a positive after my calendar said i should've, i thought it was broken so stick in there you might be running late.

SoildersWife, I'm glad you will see your hubby, i'm sure you will take advantage of the time you have together.... have fun.

Update:
One minute i'm feeling like :witch: can come right now and then a few hours later I feel better. I think :witch: is playing tricks on me. If I test before the weekend i'll let you both know, as of now i'm waiting.

So...I'm a big fat liar. I took a test tonight out of the blue and.....

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

:yipee:

I hope this is the real deal. I had a miscarriage in August. Took a test one day and was "pregnant", took one the next and was "not pregnant".

Pray for me!! This would be wonderful news for us!!

oh my goodness... congrats. Check again tomorrow morning.
Just in time for your hubby, its going to be a wonderful Thanksgiving for you. keep us updated.
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:cry: sad to see you go, I hope you have a wonderful 9 mts.
but as the story goes and then there were 2.

I had grand plans of surprising him, but it turns out that I'm not good at surprises. I want to shout it from the moon! :happydance:

I called him immediately and left him a voicemail. He called me back already and I think he's being cautious. A girlfriend of mine went and bought another test and I didn't think I'd be able to test because I had just used the restroom not two hours ago, and that test came up positive too. That's got to be a good sign, I hope?

I guess as far as symptoms, the only thing I've noticed out of the ordinary was the increase in CM. I've been having a constant kind of "wet" feeling. I wasn't sure if I had noticed that in previous cycles, but now I think I know it was not my norm or I wouldn't have noticed it so much. My BB's are definitely sore and I had a hard time staying awake this morning and that was noticeable for me. I can't wait for you. I'm praying for you.

I hope this baby sticks around for us. I need this little baby!!

Hooray!!:happydance:

I'm so pleased you!! See, you never know!

Lots and lots of luck, I'm sure this one's a sticky bean. Keep us updated.

Let's hope this rubs off on us eh garrickbaby??!!

I have obsessively taken three tests, most recently being about 1pm today and the was the darkest line yet! It's got to be a good sign. I really hope and pray.
God certainly answered my prayers with this pregnancy, I hope he wouldn't take it away. Plus, I get to see my husband tomorrow. Good news all around!!
I even got prenatal vitamins today at buy one get one free. Those things are so expensive. Will start them with my lunch today.

You girls have been so supportive. Thank you soooo much. I hope all works out for you, too.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"