Anyone in New Zealand?

I grew up in Stratford, moved from there when I was 7.
Now I'm in BOP.

lol stratty was my "stomping ground" when i was a teen lol.

Hows everyone and their babies going. Max is going well grown 4 cm since birth and now weighs 12lb6oz YUP hes a little budddah lol, he is a good baby (for now) doesnt really cry and he is learing his routine (with a bit of protesting lol) but all is well here cant believe he is just over a month old already, time really does fly when you have broken sleeps hahahahahahha

Love us xx

Attachments

• 283629_3802213408398_117738686_n.jpg
    283629_3802213408398_117738686_n.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 0
  • 556648_3802215928461_1020061795_n.jpg
    556648_3802215928461_1020061795_n.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1
Hey d1kt8r!! Great to hear from you and that things are going so well :D

My boy is 10lbs 5oz. He's getting up there. Just had his 6 week jabs - bit heartbreaking seeing them cry so much. He got over it pretty quickly though!

hows everyone going, im back at work and hating it, its the hardest thing i have ever done leaving max :( i hate it i wish i didnt have to work, stoopid debt! well im wanting pics of bubbsa lol, wilsey how old is william now? maximus is 15 weeks tomorrow(tuesday :)) man time is flying

Hey you!!

Ugh, don't worry. Right there with you. Will be back at work second week of October. Only going back three days a week to start with though.

Wills is 16 weeks this Friday. It's going by so fast isn't it?

For the last week he's slept 9.5-11 hours each night. Bliss!!!!!

Hey you!!

Ugh, don't worry. Right there with you. Will be back at work second week of October. Only going back three days a week to start with though.

Wills is 16 weeks this Friday. It's going by so fast isn't it?

For the last week he's slept 9.5-11 hours each night. Bliss!!!!!

Straight? max sleeps from 6pm till 5 am but i have to get up to him to stick in his dummy although he is weaning himself off this and i also have to re-wrap him he wriggles out of it then is into his hands and grunts and groans, is wills in his own room? max is still in ours but i think im going to have to change that very soon lol.

He's in his own room and it's straight. He has the odd time where he starts making noises but he will self settle. If we want him to shhsshh a bit sooner than he would by himself we can pop in and put his dummy in and he settles down. But yeah, don't have to get him up for feeds or changing during that time.

He has been in his own room for AGES. We have a video monitor so didn't feel like we needed him right next to us. Babies are noisy!!

That is a great sleep for Max!! Wills doesn't go down until about 8.30pm. He has an early evening nap, then we fill him up with food for the long sleep ahead.

You still breastfeeding?

heck yes babies are noisey, ive just gotta prepare myself to let him go into his own room lol and get it all set up lol. Na i never breast fed ive bottle fed the whole way :) yeah i think if max went to bed at 830 he would sleep right through straight but after work im absolutly exhausted so him going down between 6 and 630 is really good for us, it will change once daylight savings is here coz i wanna get out walking and start loosing some of this baby weight. hey are you on FB?

hows all the mums and bubs i think its photo sharing tiome lol ( wilsey you get updates all the time on FB lol)

Hey ladies! i havnt been on bnb for months! how are you all doing I hope you guys are still around! :) x

Just spotted this thread! (Unless I posted here when I was pregnant....but I don't think so...)

Anyone from the manawatu area?

im from new plymouth with a nearly 9 month old son :) :) welcome this page hasnt been active in ages :)

I'm in Wellington with a 9 month old (as of yesterday)! Haven't seen this thread in aaaageeessss!

cracks me up how close our boys are wilsy o think when im in welli next we should have a play date :)
dont no when that will be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"