Anyone in New Zealand?

Still nothing and i cant sleep thinking about being induced on tuesday, man im feeling so worn out already lol

Awww hun!! At least you have an end date and it's not too far away!! But in saying that, I was going out of my mind after waiting for five days - so totally understand.

Keep us posted xx

feeling so anxious an keep breaking down in tears! im starting to get so scared :(

Awwww no!!!! :hug:
So induction is Tuesday? girls from my antenatal group who were induced (two sets of twins so get induced early) said it wasn't bad for them.

I'm not sure it's happened already but if not good luck for tomorrow d1ktatr you will rock it! :) x

Yes! Best of luck if you haven't already had your bubs!!! x x x

Thanks im going in this morning at 830am for an insert of cervidil so fingers crossed it gets the show on the road lol im taking in my laptop so i can keep you all up to date lol :) i wanna be holding my boy by tonight hehehe :) i cant sleep been up since 3am and have had a really bad night sleep all night sleeping about 15 mins then waking up, my eyes feel like they have sandpaper in them lol.

Best of luck hun!!! Thinking of you today. Can't wait to hear how it all goes and see a pic of your little man xx

well im in hospital and things are kicking off which is good in quite a bit of pain and just starting to time my contractions but i dont really no how to do it lol any tips? like how do you no how far apart they are and how long they are lasting? lol

You can get apps to time them. I think you time them from when you can't really talk and when you feel you can again that's the end -- that's the duration. For the gap between it starts when you can talk to when you can't.

So exciting hun!!!! :)

maximus lloyd squire laursen born at 7:18 10lb 8ox, no pain releif at all cant believe i did it, im so in love.

ME mE ME im from NZ, Taranaki to be exact :):) how are you all surviving the dramatic temp drop i hope hehehe :)

My parents grew up in Taranaki!!! Eltham to be exact. They moved to Auckland before I was born, and we're all still here now!! I spent many school holidays in Eltham on my Gran's farm until she finally moved to Auckland.

Still have family in New Plymouth. Where in Taranaki are you?

Im in inglewood, sorry about the delay this little munchkin has been taking up all my time :)

Attachments

• for bnb.jpg
    for bnb.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 3
  • bnb 1.jpg
    bnb 1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 2
Im in inglewood, sorry about the delay this little munchkin has been taking up all my time :)

Awww, congratulations!! How gorgeous!!

I know Inglewood!!! When I was a child, when we were on holiday at my Gran's farm in Eltham, we sometimes used to go to a speedway thing, and I am sure they were in Inglewood!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->