Anyone in New Zealand?

im sure your ok if i had lines like you i would splash out and get a digi just to see the words and have it fora keepsake hahaha. how are your symptoms?

Ahahaha! Maybe I should!

I don't have many. Headaches, tiny backaches, cramps (keep thinking it will be AF), gassy and a bit constipated (TMI SORRY!).

Nothing else really!

Dont worry no one can give me TMI, im used to yukky stuff if you saw what i did for a job u would understand hahaha

Ohhhh now I am intrigued! What do you do for a living?!

I work in a histology laboratory as a lab tech. we deal with alot of tissue, like if you get a mole cut out and sent for testing thats the kind of job i do, i just dont give a diagnoses the pathologist does that. lol what do you do?

OMG - that is kind of gross but probably really interesting! I couldn't even dissect a maggot in high school science...

I'm a Project Analyst (so one step below a Project Manager). Work for an IT company so not very interesting to other people. I let my hubby talk about his job when we are in public, people seem interested in cops and their jobs! ;)

Haha, well tested today and got a SUPER faint fat line looks light pink so heres hopeing

OMG! That's awesome! Still so early - can't wait to see a pic at say 9dpo :D

if it is a real line im not getting my hopes up just yet should darken in the next couple of days so yeah 9dpo lol..

there are some picks in the preg test section thread, bfp or bfn?

Just had a look - dude that looks like the beginnings of a BFP! Can't wait to see the progression of tests. Hoping those lines keep getting darker for you :)

Im from nz :D wellington.Looking for a few buddies in the same country

Hi DVSVXN - how you doing?! I'm from Wellington too! How did you enjoy the snow?

woohoo i have a buddy :D
it was beautiful i live in titahi bay....we had snow on the beach :O went for a drive to upper hutt and back of tawa there was so much

Omg check these out lol

Attachments

• 8DPO early response, midday wee..jpg
    8DPO early response, midday wee..jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 8DPO early response, midday wee. (3).jpg
    8DPO early response, midday wee. (3).jpg
    14 KB · Views: 9
Ohhhh that keeps getting stronger! Keep updating us with the progression! :)

PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get blood resulys in 2 hrs - i love working at a lab hahahaha i get things fast :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->