Anyone in the Bolton area?

golcarlilly

Proud mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi there, I have recently moved to the Bromley Cross area of Bolton and looking to meet new people, I am 43 and have a daughter who will be 20 this year and a son who will be 4 in August, we love going to parks and soft play areas so get in touch if you fancy meeting up :)

Hi hun. I'm in Darwen. I'm 35 (this year) and have a dd 16, dd 15, ds 12 and a boy who's 9 months.

Would love to meet up and introduce max to soft play. I drive so can get to you easily enough :)

Hi! I know you're older than me as I'm only 18 and my ladybean isn't here yet, but I saw Bromley Cross and I couldn't resist but saying hi as I live there too!
-waves-

Hi! I know you're older than me as I'm only 18 and my ladybean isn't here yet, but I saw Bromley Cross and I couldn't resist but saying hi as I live there too!
-waves-

I'm 19 and live in Bolton (Deane area) I'm also preggo! :wave:

I've seen this thread before but because I don't have any LOs yet I didn't wanna comment :haha:

-waves-

I'm 19 and live in Bolton (Deane area) I'm also preggo! :wave:

I've seen this thread before but because I don't have any LOs yet I didn't wanna comment :haha:

Ooh hello! Only just seen this haha- I've seen you in the teen pregnancy bit, didn't realise you'd live so close :D

I've seen you there too haha, I wasn't expecting many people on the site to be from Bolton - especially not teens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->