Anyone in the TWW? List your symptoms :-)

LoolaXx

TTC our first!
Reaction score
I am 7dpo, cd28 of 35. This is the first month I've had symptoms at all, although haven't been trying long- so I'm hoping they are a good thing. I've given up with the whole 'not trying to SS', because it doesn't work especially when some symptoms are undeniable so I guess if it helps to hold on to bits of hope then so be it, right? :haha:

I have/had-
-twinges and mild dull cramps from the get go, on and off
-sore nipples for days now( very unusual)
-2 streaks of blood when I wiped at 4dpo
-bloating, gas, constipation and TERRIBLE heartburn (I'm putting most of those things down to the iron in the conception support tablets)
-waves of nausea especially if I turn too quickly or something
-thick creamy/milky CM, which then goes to watery and then thick again. I normally dry up until AF turns up so maybe just maybe.

You guys who are in the same boat, what have you been feeling?!
:dust: don't forget to add how many dpo you are :) xx

Sore boobies. Like, BAD. The actually throb sometimes. Worst is down and along the sides.
Cramps, but not as strong as AF. More warm and not as long in duration.
Strange sensations in my lower tummy like a zipper being zipped.
Lotion-like CM
HOT FLASHES! Uhg. And night sweats.
Tired.
Thirsty.
Waking up over and over again at night.

7 DPO today

Boobs ave been extremely sore,
Super sleepy,
Weird Cramps (Pinching feelings/ poked by pin sensation in both sides)
Some spotting Today, sandy color brown and pinkish/reddish (at 7 dpo)

Lots and lots of cramping since ovulation, different types of pain than AF cramps. Pokes, pinches, twinges, stabs. Nothing extremely painful but definitely noticeable.

Noticeably sore, but not horrible, breast/nipples. Breast also feel fuller/heavier.

Crazy sleep patterns over the past week. Waking up at all hours of the night full of energy, then exhausted later on.

These top three symptoms have been new... Been TTC for over 8 months and this is the first time I've noticed these symptoms. Other symptoms that I've had before with BFN that I have again are headaches, slight and occasional nausea.

I sure hope I haven't been able to conjure up these symptoms in my head; however, I just have this uneasy feeling AF is right around the corner. Hope not!!!!!!! Good luck ladies! Love seeing what symptoms we all have, great post!

These all sound pretty promising :happydance: fx for the 3 of you! Don't forget to come back to let us know! :bfp: :bfn: xx

I'm ~13 DPO

- Cramping on and off since about 3-4 DPO. At the worst it's been almost like ovulation pain, constant and feeling like I need to stretch out or press on the area to sooth it, more on the left than on the right. Mostly though, it's just mild, general cramping across the pelvic/uterine area.

- (Occasionally) pin pricking sensation just behind/below the belly button

- Mild nausea on a daily basis, getting worse in the last 3-4 days

- Increased appetite

- Extreme exhaustion (for over a week now!). Energy levels vary a lot, and quite unpredictably. I can be bouncing off the walls one minute and ready to sleep for a week the next. This morning I slept in until 10 (after getting up at the usual time to see OH off to work) and could have quite easily gone back for a nap at 11:30.

- Increased headaches & migraines (I have a problem with this anyway, but this week has been bad!)

- Breasts feel heavy / very sensitive / sore down the sides (right more than left). Also slightly more veiny than usual.

- Itchy nipples!

- CM dries up one day and come back the next in full force - white, thick and sticky

- Bloating / "full" feeling in lower abdomen. Slightly gassier than normal. Some heartburn at night.

Sounds good for you orgle.

8dpo today. Nipples are getting more sore day by day, they feel bruised and just horrible! Still a lot of CM which is still changing between lotion consistency and watery. Still really gassy too, OH is fed up :haha: nausea has seemed to shift compared to the other day but I've had a splitting headache all morning.

How are you guys?

All of the same symptoms are sticking around. I have also been increasingly gassy, too! It seems like our poor hubbys are in for a real treat over the next 9 months if we get those BFPs! lol!

I had stronger cramping yesterday, just knew AF was going to show... nothing yet. As gross as it is to discuss, thicker cm this morning. All signs are pointing to :baby: so that witch better stay away this month!!!!

I'm around 13DPO, I believe.

9-10 DPO
I am the same, except crankier. :(
I think I have an ovarian cyst. I have had them many times and know how they feel pretty well. It's really acting up today. Achy all over my body too. Not sleeping well. Waking up a lot. Boobs are sore to the touch. Still having cramps off and on. Today they are a little more intense. More like AF.
Cervix is high, closed, and firm. CM is thin and white and there is not as much of it today as there has been.
Took a test last night. BFN.

Pink/Brown discharge started this afternoon. Yesterday the cramps were suspiciously absent, and breast tenderness became stronger but more generalized.

Unfortunately, I'm calling this AF unless it doesn't last 48 hours.

The good news: My first cycle off BC was 35 days, which is the longer end of my pre-BC average, so things look good for being able to make predictions! Even better, AF has arrived on 14DPO, which means my LP is 14 days as it should be.

The bad news: Well, pretty obvious. No BFP this cycle. Fingers crossed for next cycle!

Looks like I'll be doing the old POAS for Christmas!

Still getting ramps today but the brown discharge has stopped. I had some this morning but I'm assuming it was from last night. Hoping it was IB since it was not a lot of brown discharge present. I will be testing Friday-Monday and hopefully I see my BFP :)

0hF0y, Sounds promising.

BoobsMcGee22 sorry bout the BFN, but your not out till the witch shows!

Orglethorp, I'm sorry hun :(

9-10 DPO
I am the same, except crankier. :(
I think I have an ovarian cyst. I have had them many times and know how they feel pretty well. It's really acting up today. Achy all over my body too. Not sleeping well. Waking up a lot. Boobs are sore to the touch. Still having cramps off and on. Today they are a little more intense. More like AF.
Cervix is high, closed, and firm. CM is thin and white and there is not as much of it today as there has been.
Took a test last night. BFN.

I say you test on Friday because I think you had an implant dip yesterday. :flower:

You already know mine but I thought I'd post anyway :haha:

8dpo and so far:

Tender/feel bruised bbs
Milder than af cramps,
Backache,
Fatigue,
Weird sleep patterns (feel tired but can't sleep, then keep waking in the night)
Felt kinda dizzy/faint
Irritable

I'm pretty gassy normally so I can't say that's new :haha:

Had what I think was an implant dip yesterday, and tested bfn today so not sure how long It would take to generate enough for a positive?!
Wanna test tomorrow but don't wanna face another bfn buy dont know if I can wait again!

Xxx

Lauren our symptoms are so similar! My boobs do have to be the main one as of right now though. I don't want to keep testing to get bfn's though. The thought of seeing 2 lines just seems impossible for me lol does it you?! However .. Ain't nobody got time to be negative in life haha, we WILL get a bfp whether it's this month or next! :bfp:

Sooo I caved and tested. Me and hubby think we see something on the test, very faint and barely visible but there. Your opinions ladies?

Attachments

• 20141119_161859.jpg
    20141119_161859.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 19
I really don't want to pee on your bonfire but I don't see anything hun, atleast I don't think I do! (My eyes aren't the best so I wouldn't take my word for it). Hopefully within the next few days though, chick! <3 this is what I do, I try and kid myself into seeing invisible lines and then AF turns up for me, but I hope she stays away for you.

Afm- I haven't tested this morning, 9dpo. I don't want a bfn so I think I'm gonna wait until the weekend before testing, 11/12dpo.. What will be will be, right :) although my nipples are so sore still, feel bruised and cut!, I woke up very nauseas this morning and I'm still bloated every day so my fingers are crossed :bfp: xx

It was super faint to so I figure it's hard to see on a pic lol I will be waiting till Saturday or sunday to retest. Just in case :)

So we had a faint BFP last night and another faint BFP this morning. Waiting until saturday morning and testing again. If we have a good strong line, I will be calling the doctor to confirm. I posted the pics in a thread.

Today I have some cramping and pains in my boobs that feel like tiny shocks. Had some back pain this morning too.

How exciting! Congratulations :) how many dpo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->