Anyone in the TWW? List your symptoms :-)

BoobsMcGee22, Yay! Congrats hun :) praying they get darker for you

I'm only 1DPO, possibly 2, but the last couple of days my nipples have been sensitive, they look larger and have a tingly feeling. There is also a darker line around the areola and it seems raised. I figured it is way too early to have symptoms, so I'm just chalking it up to ovulation? Although, I've never had sore nipples before. We'll see!! Fingers crossed.

Hmm I don't know, but my biggest symptom has been sore nipples since about 3dpo. They literally feel so bruised and sore, almost as if they're cut! Today at 9dpo, my actual boobs got tender especially the sides of them so I hope that's a good thing but my nipples were sore from the get go really!

About 8 dpo and I am tired, have sore boobs and nipples, a touch of nausea and heartburn, crazy dreams and two days ago a small streak of pinkish orange on the toilet paper. This is our first month TTC again, so I am going crazy symptom spotting...lol.

This is also my first month ttc using opk's so I'm doing the same with SS lol!

OK. Today I am bleeding bright red blood and lots of crazy cramps. I don't really have my hopes up for this month, but it would be a super short cycle if its my period.

10 DPO today and I feel SUPER gassy -_-

No spotting. no nothing, lol
Starting to feel out due to no symptoms

OK. Today I am bleeding bright red blood and lots of crazy cramps. I don't really have my hopes up for this month, but it would be a super short cycle if its my period.
What CD are you? because I know IB can be accompanied with cramps similar to AF and bleeding can be anything from a pin head spot to a full on bleed so it could be a good sign hun, especially if AF isn't even due yet! are your cycles regular?

10 DPO today and I feel SUPER gassy -_-

No spotting. no nothing, lol
Starting to feel out due to no symptoms
Don't feel out! :hugs: everyone's different and you might be one of the lucky ones who isn't affected by symptoms. I will admit though, for 2 days I was soooo gassy too, my poor OH was on the verge of sleeping outside hahaha :haha:

Lol lucky for me, DH, is a super heavy sleeper. lol Although I get very bad pains :( I hope it is a good sign

I am 9dpo LoolaXx. I just got my IUD out two months ago, so I have only had one period. I conceived in two cycles my first time so IDK really. It seemed pretty regular before I was on birth control but that was a looong time ago. :)

I didn't have any bleeding with my first, so that's why I am a little surprised if it is implantation.

5 dpo here, no symptoms at all just about cramps and moody but that's just me in general :) lol x any bfp'so here yet? Xx :dust:

12dpo, bfn with frer this morning despite my symptoms from 2dpo and just wiped after I peed and the paper is tinged pink so :witch: is on the way I guess :cry: honestly thought I had this, I've had so many symptoms and streaks of blood which I hoped were IB at 5dpo- obviously not :( gutted but life goes on. Good luck ladies :dust:

11 dpo and the bleeding is nearly nothing and cramping has stopped. The bleeding each day was only enough for a pantiliner. A little nausea today and I would give a $100 for some fish and chips. Going to wait until Dec 1st and then I will take a pregnancy test, if not my period should start on the 27th.

I'm 5DPO. My nipples are still sore, only when I touch them though, but they still look large. My stomach has also been rumbling all day, almost like gas bubbles. I've also been having crazy dreams and talking in my sleep. And, I'm constipated. Haven't been able to go for 3 days! Impatiently waiting for Dec 5th.:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->