Anyone in UK..

B

baby8

Feeling low lately! I have a 5 month old little boy, and I'm 21 years old. Anyone in a similar situation, 21 or close with a little one fancy chatting on PM/MSN? None of my friends have children :( It's depressing haha. x

Hello hun, IM 21 snd have a little girl who is now 2 year's and 5 month's old. It gets easier as they get older hun. I can say im feeling low but only because me n my fiance have been TTC (tring to concieve) baby no 2 for 2 year's now with no luck. I dont mind talking hun but it will have to be on here. x x x

hey im Danni 22yrs old and have a lil boy Riley jus ova 5month and anutha jackson thats 2years old if ever feel low give me PM. im in the UK aswell x

Hey hun don't know if you still need it. I'm 21 and have 2 kids. My son, Toby is 4 years old and my daughter, Lily is 6 weeks old. I had my son when I was 16 so I know how it feels when it's only you with a kid and your friends can't quite understand what goes on with your life. If you need to PM me on here. I'm on most days to be honest x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->