Anyone insterested in nappy diary?

Cat

Reaction score
Well as you may know I saw a cloth nappy advisor last night, which was great, got to see nappies in the flesh and get more of an idea on what I di and dont want. Lovely lady we had a good natter about everything baby till about 10:30!

This morning I have ordered a customised nappy trial kit from the same company www.babykind.co.uk with 4 dif types of well known shaped nappies and 4 different wraps.

I know some of you have also expresed an interest in cloth nappies, but their is such a huge amount of nappies on the market it can be quite daunting. So if your interested I could keep a diary in the Parenting Journals section chronicaling my trials. So you can see how someone with no experience of cloth gets on trying differnt ones on the market, including potos of what they look like on, what they feel like, how eacy they are to use, how well they work, how long they take to dry etc etc.

Does this sound like something that would interest you?

deof sounds great :D

im one of them mums thats interested but its all to confusing i dont no where to start

I would def be interested as cloth was something i was considering for the future

Dionne, yours was eventually posted today! :oops:

I'm going to have a sort out soon and sell some of mine. I'll try on here before we go to Ebay if any mums want to try a couple for cheap :D

Dionne said:
deof sounds great :D

im one of them mums thats interested but its all to confusing i dont no where to start

Im the same as u know :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"