Anyone just feel 'This is the month'?

hello ladies FX'D for all of you.

i know alot of people feel like they are and just know! id like to share my experience :)
with both my sons i was the complete opposite, i was like no theres no way im PG id know if i was, (this is even with ahving all the sympstoms, lol) women just 'know' and i 'know' im not etc etc, i kept trying to convince myself using the oh all the other times ive 'known' i was i wasnt, etc.
it was someone else convincing ,me to try a test that i did them! and got my BFP, im not saying this is how it is for everyone, i think i probably knew but ignored the fact and convinced myself i wasnt :)

:dust:

ha ha maybe if I keep telling myself I'm not then it will be a bfp for me :haha:

ive had months when i thought i wasn't pregnant and guess what - i wasnt and i've had months when i thought i was pregnant and guess what - i wasnt. No matter what i think my body is doing, its not the one thing i want it to do and that's GET PREGNANT!!!! :dohh: stupid body :dohh:

lol I know what you mean! no symptoms last month for me =no baby. Symptoms the two months before = no baby....

This is my first month of trying and the TWW is driving me crazy already. Im way too impatient for this TTC lark. I guess once I've been trying for a while I will get used to it but right now every twitch and pain seems like a sign lol!

i think this is my month for a bfp i no it is i am only 2dpo and feel really bloated at the moment and i am trying not to think about it fingers crossed for us all xxx :) xxx

I hear you on that wishful think every month I try not to let myself down ny saying i am not and yep i sure wasnt,when i though i was ,i wasnt yet again AF late so well see how this plays out

i know its all sooooooooo crazy. Its like u dont want to think u are just in case u tempt faith or something and your AF comes. Nearly every month I say to myself "Sure u know you're not pregnant, you're never pregnant" but deep down there's a little voice saying "Oh maybe i am pregnant" and the horrible countdown begins to AF. Even though i want nothin more than to be pregnant, i try not to get too excited at twinges, hunger, tiredness, etc because i dont want to be even more upset when AF comes. Nightnurse really hope u get good news. AF being late is definetly the only sign i'm waiting for!!!! Best of luck x

OMG....im 8 dpo and i just got a faint line on a FRER...it BETTER NOT be a dud test or i will scream so loud you all will hear me from home!!! just after saying i felt today wasnt going to be my month after all...i take a test tonight and there is a LINE!!! im so scared its not real! im feeling a bit nauseous tonight..i thought it was from my nervs after everything that has been going on in my personal life the past few days and also not eating well. man i hope its real!!

Just go careful with those FRER's MsLesley - I truly hope this is your bfp but I got mega convincing faint 'bfps' on those tests from 8dpo to 12dpo and AF came bang on time. I was devastated, the lines had colour and everything :cry:

That's why I've promised myself I won't test unless AF is late now it's too heartbreaking after seeing those lovely lines!

Truly hope this is it for you though :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->