Anyone knitting?

Decided to take up knitting when I found out I was pregnant. Bought myself a 'how-to' book and a very ambitious cardigan pattern/wool from John Lewis. Steamed through it for about 2 weeks and almost finished the back but it's kind of been on the back burner ever since!! At this rate, the kid'll be 5 before I finish the bloomin thing! I'm hoping the summer will be long and I can spend many happy maternity leave hours in the garden catching up!!

We tried one craft fair a couple of years ago but it wasn't that well attended. Hadn't really worked on all that much in the meantime with the current little one so it has taken me awhile to get a dozen sets for donation. We may try again sometime.

I'm knitting a blanket for little one. Around 25% done. I'm not good with the patterns but can do the straight stuff :haha:

I'm knitting a blanket for little one. Around 25% done. I'm not good with the patterns but can do the straight stuff :haha:

I'm the same way have made 4 blankets and a shawl so far for other people and a scarf for me. Currently working on a blanket for Leah. I try to read the patterns and follow them but they never seem to turn out right.

Once I find out at the end of this month if I'm having a pink or blue bundle I will start crocheting a blanket and then hat and booties I wish I knew how to knit because I would love to make a sweater but I don't like the look of crocheted ones

Once I find out at the end of this month if I'm having a pink or blue bundle I will start crocheting a blanket and then hat and booties I wish I knew how to knit because I would love to make a sweater but I don't like the look of crocheted ones

I find a really nice and easy crochet sweater pattern that I used for this one. Well, except I changed it to smaller yarn because they used bulky. I will try to get a picture of it up in the next day or two. If you are interested after you see it, I will send you my edited pattern.

That is very nice of you Thank you. I would be interested in seeing what it looks like.

This is the sweater I made. It still needs buttons: https://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww110/ciarhwyfar/DSCF0940.jpg
I am using a modified version to make a sweater for my toddler for her birthday in August.

My nans looking for turbo needles as my mums also expecting so she has a grandaughter and a great grand something due within a month so she's going knitting crazy!!!

Some great work girls, keep posting your ideas. My blanket is well on the way now so will post when it's finished.

I've just discovered making cloth wipes too which I'm addicted too lol. I will also post those x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->