Anyone KNOW they will be High Risk when they get pregnant?

Hi Rachel

So sorry to hear about your losses.

I def know i'll be high risk because my last pregnancy was a partial molar, i suffer from severe hyperemesis and low blood pressure when pregnant, i have asthma, allergies to some medication, and with with DD I had a 3rd degree tear.

I know it sounds awful but i envy those who are ttc for the first time. They have the niavety that we can't have.....unfortunately we know what can go wrong.:cry:

i'll be high risk with my next one as i suffered severe pre-eclampsia with Kara, and i had to be induced at 34 weeks 6 days, i was really poorly and Kara was born a tiny 4lb 5oz. My consultant told us that one more day could have made such a difference that one or both of us might not have made it!

good luck to you all xxxxx

I'm high risk because of severe IUGR in my babies, birth defects, placenta increta, oligohydramnios, gestational diabeties, bicournate uterus, preterm delivery and stillbirth. Those were my complications from my last 2 pregnancies. I'm hoping my next one is problem free. Fingers crossed.

I will be high risk, I also have a bicornuate uterus, I had placenta accreta during my last pregnancy and had bleeding throughout. Freya was born just 3 weeks early so I was very lucky. However I now have lots of scar tissue because of the accreta, it took 3 months and lots of operations to get all of the placenta out, I was booked in for a hysterectomy before it decided to make it's own way out, which has made me want another baby even more. We will not be TTC until summer 2011.

I really hope your next pregnancy is problem free and you get a healthy baby. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->