Anyone know what could be going on? :(

britborn

Reaction score
Ok so here goes.... and I am sorry in advance if this sounds weird and complicated.... :wacko:

I have regular 30 day cycles and three months ago my husband and I started TTC. I have no been on BC for over 5 years and so I am confident that cannot be messing with me....

Anyway, I never spot before I am due to start, usually just starting pretty heavy on day one, very heavy on day two and then tailing off....

Well, this month I started spotting 5 days before AF was due to rear herself just a little, no need to be using anything at all.... this happened for a couple of days, then nothing, then a day of spotting again, then nothing.... and in the last two days I have had maybe one or two spots.... but only after DTD. I am so confused, I had read about implantation bleeding, but this seems to be a little late for that. :nope: I have had mild cramping on and off, but nothing compared to my usual AF cramps. Also, my boobs always always always hurt midway between ov and AF but this month they only started hurting when AF was due!

I took an hpt today (CB digital) and it was negative :cry: .....I was feeling hopeful that maybe we had done it, but now I have no idea what is going on.

Any suggestions? My Mum said that she had a light bleed the first month when she was pregnant with me and didn't go to the doc until she missed the second month...... but if that were the case surely I would be testing positive by now???? As I said, I am so confused.

Anyone have any idea at all?

Give it another few days then test again hun. It sounds promising. xxx

Another day without AF!

I guess I should be feeling hopeful but all I am feeling is confused since I've already had a couple of BFNs. Mild panic last night as I had one spot that I thought might be AF on her way. but nothing more... what is going on!!! :wacko:

Am in the same boat hun so yo uhave my utmost empathy! You must be climbing the walls xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->