Anyone know what 'feet' means in antenatal notes?

Veronicaco

Married, 1DD, 1DS
Reaction score
Baby is head down and listed as cephalic. 3/5ths palpable, lol - left occiput lateral but my midwife has also written what looks like 'feet' is this an acronym or something else? I didn't see her write it at the time so didn't get chance to ask.

Baby is head down and listed as cephalic. 3/5ths palpable, lol - left occiput lateral but my midwife has also written what looks like 'feet' is this an acronym or something else? I didn't see her write it at the time so didn't get chance to ask.

I really have no clue but could it be 'Fully Engaged.....' something, something?
Just a guess!

They write "FHHR" for "fetal heart heard regular".. Could it be that, just not clearly written? I can't think of anything else it could be!

I don't think so, here it is from my notes! Ideas appreciated :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 52
Can you compare it to what is usually written in that column? Like, does she usually write the baby's position or heart-rate there? That might give you some clues...

It's the palpable column, no clues at all.

It looks like it says 'feet' and then 'LOL' underneath. Maybe baby was doing something funny with his/her feet! Hehe...
Sorry, I have no clues!

She may literally mean 'feet located' or something like that to back up the fact that your baby is head down?
Xx

She may literally mean 'feet located' or something like that to back up the fact that your baby is head down?
Xx

This makes sense... what I read as 'LOL' could be 'loc', short for located?

Lol is left occiput lateral which was babys position at the time. Feet could mean feet located :) that's a good suggestion :)

Ah! I'm pretty sure that's "3/5ths felt". Some midwives write how much of the head they can feel, others write how much is engaged. It gets a bit confusing so I guess she's just clarifying which it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->