Anyone know what might be wrong?

resursval

Reaction score
Took a pill called Ellaone to prevent getting pregnant (we are using protection but c broke..).
This was in the end of May...
Every since my periods have been lighter and it is now at least 1 day late and soon 2... If counting nicely.. If counting as it usually is the period is 2 days late and will be 3 days late tomorrow...
I also usually notice my ovulation very well (discharge and ovary pain... Spot on on the day) but since I took the Ellaone I haven't ovulated.

Took a pregnancytest a week ago which was negative.
Does anyone know what might be wrong?
Why am I not ovulating?
Why is periods getting less and less frequent as well?
Especially since I have been bleeding and pregnancytest showed negative (it was Clearblue I used...).
Anyone has any ideas?

Oh also I must mention I feel nauseous after eating sugar and often when drinking milk....

I am worried I might be suffering of a severe illness caused by this Ellaone pill or something else:-(

There is a possibility you could be pregnant, it depends if you took the pill in the right time after dtd, could you have taken it too late maybe ? I would do another test and if its negative do you still have the box and leaflett that came with the pill to read up on the side effcts ? If your still worried maybe speak to your doc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->