Anyone know what tests are currently best for early testing?

Sammmantha26

Mommy to 4
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have 4 kiddos and am done done done lol.. but even after my husband watched me push out 3 babies he's afraid of a vasectomy so we have been using condoms... anyway, I've been using the same wondfo tests for a while with stark white results and suddenly am getting shadows starting yesterday (I tested cuz I was feeling a little off).

It's not a new box and they're not expired so I am super nervous. I can't see anything yet in the photo, only irl, but I'll post anyway.

I guess I should just wait to know but I'm antsy and want to know asap so I'm wondering if anyone knows what other tests are good to buy right now if any. Thanks!

20230404_160624.jpg

Last edited:
I see that shadow! I can say though, I’ve had some really convincing evap lines that showed up right away lately so don’t freak out just yet and keep testing to see if it gets darker.

I would get a frer. When my ic where super faint for ages and when I tested with a frer I got my answer. Hoping you get the result you want!

Frer or cb early. If you have a Walmart, I like their purple cassette 89c test. The thing is, they all are terrible. So you just have to look in the timeframe (I take photos at 1m, 3m, and 5m) and disregard anything that isn’t an obvious bfp/vfl. CB and frer have awful indents that look like vvvfl. I’ve had thick, pink evaps om wallies and Wondfo.

I’ve gotten plenty of wonky shadows or even clearly pink lines on Wondfo and not been pregnant. But I’ve also gotten pregnant from a broken condom and a fully intact condom. So. I vote keep testing just to be safe

Hi everyone, I have 4 kiddos and am done done done lol.. but even after my husband watched me push out 3 babies he's afraid of a vasectomy so we have been using condoms... anyway, I've been using the same wondfo tests for a while with stark white results and suddenly am getting shadows starting yesterday (I tested cuz I was feeling a little off).

It's not a new box and they're not expired so I am super nervous. I can't see anything yet in the photo, only irl, but I'll post anyway.

I guess I should just wait to know but I'm antsy and want to know asap so I'm wondering if anyone knows what other tests are good to buy right now if any. Thanks!

View attachment 1114926
I can see what you're talking about! Even if they do show up better IRL for you. Good luck hun :dust:.

Thanks for all the replies!
I tested late last night and didn't see anything, and then early this morning and didn't see anything, but I tested just now with smu and I can see it irl better than the others. Weird thing is, I can't see it at all in the photo lol.

On a whim last night I ordered another IC test brand that had good reviews on Amazon and would get here right away and used it at the same time but I see nothing at all. Someone on the reviews said it picked up her 7miu that she had checked at the doctor, so I'm thinking the wondfo tests are giving me fake nerve-wracking shadows but I will keep testing.. and if they keep going I'll get an frer or cb with the pink lines. I also loved those walmart ones but have gotten bad false results, I would still try becaue they are sensitive, except my walmart is out of stock.
At 5 min:
20230405_142137.jpg

Dry:
20230405_145703.jpg20230405_145911.jpg

Last edited:
I can see a shadow for sure! Maybe get a clear blue early detector one and try that or a FR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->