Anyone know what this could be on DD's face

bexxie

Reaction score
Chloe got up this morning with a rash on her cheek that is bright red and pimply,there is nothing in spots they are tiny,minute in fact,and there seems to be a rash on her neck.

Only thing i can think is she had a fruit salad last night with two fruits she hadnt had before,Mango and Pomegranites,could these be the culprit?

When looking at rash it looks like Slapped cheek Syndrome but i know it isnt this as rash extends to her neck.

I only have medical knowledge to what I have been taught never covered much pediatric unforunately, wish I had now,lol

Thanks girls and guys for looking

bex

It could well be a reaction to the pomegranate( i'm sure i have heard that somewhere)
She hasn't been in your makeup as she? as Emilys face sometimes goe like that with cosmetics and certain soaps, sort of raised red pimples but not like a proper spot?

I'd just keep an eye on it and if no better by tommorow night would get her checked out

If no other symptoms i wouldn't worry too much

does it look anything like prickly heat? ethan gets a rash when he has been hot in the night? :?

sorry not much help

How is it this morning hun? has it gone down or spread anymore?

Hi

put some body shop shea butter on and its gone!! Dunno what it was but thanks for you all who replied.

bex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"