Anyone LATE and want to join me?

Oh she's just got me too :cry::cry:
Had awful cramps today (well more like a feeling my womb was on fire) then just had to run to the toilet cause felt like I'd wet myself! (sorry tmi) but she was here (well, kind of) Am sure my bbs feel fuller adn bigger (which they never ever do)
Really thought it was our month. Had cramps/pinching feeling right hand side 4dpo and 5dpo and then achy feeling right hand side until Fri. Thought Af was coming Sat, but then didn't. Nothing yesterday either. Pain all day and now this.
Really thought I'd implanted this month. Does it mean my bean isn't sticking?.... or it's sticking and then coming away?...
Had the implantation feelings last 2 months too, so don't understand :cry::cry::cry:
x x

:hugs:
Sorry honey. I really thought it was our month too because I am never late!

I am currently 12 days late, with 3 BFNs! Am testing again in the morning, then gonna book to see the doc either way on Thurs or Fri- I just want to know either way!

Had lots of symptoms- fuller/bigger boobs and sore, strange feelings in womb area, very high cervix, feeling sicky, gassy!!!!

Good luck to anyone still waiting
xxxx

fingersxxd - Thanks.

Still waiting for AF to show or a BFP. Will probably Test Tomorrow or on Thursday now. Been having twinges on the right side lower abdomen for 2 odd weeks now and AF cramping was really bad at the weekend and it seems to have disappeared now. What is going on?

fingersxxd - Thanks.

Still waiting for AF to show or a BFP. Will probably Test Tomorrow or on Thursday now. Been having twinges on the right side lower abdomen for 2 odd weeks now and AF cramping was really bad at the weekend and it seems to have disappeared now. What is going on?

I am also late and having funny twinges... i dont feel PG however a friend said that i was looking radiant today!!
I have NO sysmptoms and NO BFP... its all very frustrating....:wacko::wacko::dohh:

im officially 1 day late!!... but bfn and feel she is coming i wish she would hurry up, im getting brown discharge, mild cramps on and off and headaches....LOADS of cm wearing a pad but nothing! argggh hurry up!

So I'm now two days late same symptoms although I seem to be getting used to them and a BFN yesterday afternoon! Also my cervix is medium and soft! Like softer than I've ever felt these last 6 months! I'm so confused. Even my husband is thinking I am. Which he never does. Ugh I just don't know what to do. I totally believe I am but test says otherwise!

Can i join? I am 10 days late and i normally have 28-30 day cycles, i'm really confused where the witch is at. I did an out of date pregnancy test i found in the drawer that was left over from when i got pregnant with my 7 month old and it was :bfn: Do you think its because it was out of date? I'm going to wait 4 days and buy a new test and use fmu unless the witch gets me.

Mine was a BFN this moring, got docs at 4pm. Will let you all know how i get on!!!

Sorry to those who got AF, and god luck to those still waiting!!!!

xxxx

well, i was due over the weekend and no sign of the evil witch.
however today i haev noticed that i feel extreamly bloated and have had dull aches all day and a few twinges... I am convinced that AF will get me...
Also (TMI WARNING) im very wet "down there"..... however still BFN........

Anyone in the same boat as me???

Mine was a BFN this moring, got docs at 4pm. Will let you all know how i get on!!!

xxxx

Anxious to hear what's going on with you hun! Defo keep us posted!

:hugs: to all the ladies :witch: got!

xxxx

Anxious to hear what's going on with you hun! Defo keep us posted!

:hugs: to all the ladies :witch: got!

so sorry to hear whitbit22 :( babydust to you this cycle! i'll keep my fx'ed for you.

best of luck everyone!!

Hi Ladies -

I hope you do not mind me joining! I am new to this site and posted my 1st thread today. This is what it said...any input?

Hi -

I am a day late for my period and have been testing for over a week... I keep getting BFN's. However, I tested twice this am with the CVS Early Response. The first one was really strange...the control line was super super faint and then the results was very faint too - I thought it was invalid. I looked at it later and there are two very distinct lines in both windows. Evap? Maybe.

Then I took another CVS one and the control line was there, but again there was a very faint blue line in the results window. Another Evap? But this one I saw within the time frame.

So this afternoon my friend gave me a +/- Clearblue Easy. That was a def BFN. I am so confused! I feel crampy like AF is coming, but was really thinking that I was pregnant...

I attached photos...Any thoughts?! I would appreciate it!

Thanks so much,
C

however today i haev noticed that i feel extreamly bloated and have had dull aches all day and a few twinges... I am convinced that AF will get me...

OK OPINIONS NEEDED LADIES...............

i brought a test - do i test? YES or NO???:thumbup::wacko::thumbup::wacko::winkwink:

To cadippoz -

I think that you should test...a week late...I think that it is warranted. Good luck to you! Keep us posted!

OK OPINIONS NEEDED LADIES...............

i brought a test - do i test? YES or NO???:thumbup::wacko::thumbup::wacko::winkwink:

i think you should test, sorry im new and i thought i would join in because i am late by 6 days, let us know what happens hun and i hope you get ur :bfp: today, oh what test brand did you buy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->