Anyone LATE and want to join me?

hi laidys
im new but i have been falowing ur posts, i hope you dont mind if i join.
heres my story, ttc #1 for 5 yrs, ovd on april 22nd, :sex: and spoted 2 light pink spots on the 26th, 4 days later, have been kinda crampy, congested, sore nips, darker and bigger, tmi, headaches, alot of what looks like ewcm for about 2 weeks, verry moody with hubby, dry cm, alot of lower back pain,spoted light pinkish orange for about a half hour on cd 28 the day i should have started, havnt had anymore spotting sence, i am now on cd34 and going crazy, all tests have been:bfn: so far, i havnt tested sence the 10th.
so i have 2 questions, #1 do you think i expierenced implantation bleeding?
#2 do you think i could still be pregnant and have a test be negitive at 4 days late?
thanx for letting me join and im looking forward to your answers.

PRAYING FOR ALL OF OUR:bfp: Cmon little:spermy:

#2 do you think i could still be pregnant and have a test be negitive at 4 days late?

With my first i didn't get a positive test till i was just over 12 weeks! I am now 14 days late and still no :bfp: :shrug:

With my first i didn't get a positive test till i was just over 12 weeks! I am now 14 days late and still no :bfp: :shrug:

well mabe thats why youdont have your positive yet, i hope thats why i dont have mine, i did test this morning with fmu, it looks realy light positive but i dont want to get my hopes up, knowing my luck its just a realy dark evap line or something.

good luck to you hun and im still praying for our:bfp:

I am 10 days late now. On CD 40!!!! Usually have longer cycles, between 28-32 but now I'm on day 40. Took a test on Day 34 but it was negative. I dno't know what to do. Had mild cramps BRIEFLY on day 36, but still nothing. I am armed and ready for AF to come, but never does...hmmm. ????

I am 10 days late now. On CD 40!!!! Usually have longer cycles, between 28-32 but now I'm on day 40. Took a test on Day 34 but it was negative. I dno't know what to do. Had mild cramps BRIEFLY on day 36, but still nothing. I am armed and ready for AF to come, but never does...hmmm. ????

Hiya I am on cycle day 39 and normally my cycle is between 25 and 31 days so approx 8 to 14 days late!! Loads of CM and that's about it, couple of wee twinges in lower tummy but could be anything! Done a test 5 days ago and it was negative, don't know whats going on x :wacko:

So I am now 5 days late and still no sign of AF. Are you supposed to use first morning pee to take the test? Because I have been taking them late afternoon. Iam using the blue tests my husband picked up and the one i used early in the morning had a faint line. The ones from later were negative. I'm so confused any help would be awesome!

So I am now 5 days late and still no sign of AF. Are you supposed to use first morning pee to take the test? Because I have been taking them late afternoon. Iam using the blue tests my husband picked up and the one i used early in the morning had a faint line. The ones from later were negative. I'm so confused any help would be awesome!

Hey you're supposed to use FMU cuz it's got a more concentrated hormone level and it helps when it's still early. I tested once in the am and got a really strong positive... then for whatever reason used up my leftover test and it wasn't nearly as dark ... so it does make a difference especially if it;s really early. GOOD LUCK!:dust::dust:

I'm out the :witch: got me today :cry:

Should I test again? last Friday (7 days ago) fact plus was negative. I do not feel like I'm about to start. I do not "feel" pregnant, either. I don't know if you are suppose to "feel" pregnant, if you are ?

Should I test again? last Friday (7 days ago) fact plus was negative. I do not feel like I'm about to start. I do not "feel" pregnant, either. I don't know if you are suppose to "feel" pregnant, if you are ?

if you havnt tested in a week and you are still late, then you should test, and for the feeling like your pregnant, its different for everyone, but i feel like im pregnant and i feel like af is comeing, i think she is just teasing me to get me excited or something. anyway, you should test and then let us know..
good luck hun:test:

Mine was a BFN this moring, got docs at 4pm. Will let you all know how i get on!!!

Sorry to those who got AF, and god luck to those still waiting!!!!

xxxx

Anxious to hear what's going on with you hun! Defo keep us posted!

:hugs: to all the ladies :witch: got!

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for the delay!!!

STILL WAITING!!!!

Went to the docs, and she said because I only cam off the pill in December that my body is still probably getting back to 'normal' and should wait two more weeks! Well today is CD45 and still nothing- Last test- BFN- CD42!!!

Hope something happens soon, but either way wer are still BDing and seeing what happens! Just no idea of OV etc!!!!!!

How's everyone else doing?????

xxxx

I am joining you ladies! I am on CD 34 and my cycle is usually 31 days. I am 14 DPO and have been having BFNs since 10DPO. I don't feel pregnant and I don't feel like AF is coming either.

Trying for #3!!!

Good luck to everyone!

hey girls, well im still waiting, i did test yesterday morning and afternoon, they bolth look light positive but im not sure, they might be evap lines, im going crazy here, i did have some cramping today, it felt like af cramps but other than that and the gas, tmi, i havnt had any new symptoms, i guess ill test again tomarow, if it is still negitive then im gonna count myself out and take the other tests as negitives too because i think they should have shown by now... i am 8 days late today...wish me luck and good luck to all of you.:cry:

Mine was a BFN this moring, got docs at 4pm. Will let you all know how i get on!!!

Sorry to those who got AF, and god luck to those still waiting!!!!

xxxx

Anxious to hear what's going on with you hun! Defo keep us posted!

:hugs: to all the ladies :witch: got!

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for the delay!!!

STILL WAITING!!!!

Went to the docs, and she said because I only cam off the pill in December that my body is still probably getting back to 'normal' and should wait two more weeks! Well today is CD45 and still nothing- Last test- BFN- CD42!!!

Hope something happens soon, but either way wer are still BDing and seeing what happens! Just no idea of OV etc!!!!!!

How's everyone else doing?????

xxxx

I'm in the EXACT same situation as you...I took my last pill in Dec / Start of Jan...currently on CD44/55 too and have had loads of AF symotoms for ages......Strange!! Have also tested BFN 3 times (last time being on CD42)

Thanks for the update SP! Fxed everything works out and you get your :bfp: soon!

AF arrived yesterday! Back to the drawing board - good luck to you all!

CD48, Still waiting!

Am refusing to test until next AF due, around the 28th! I should now be on my next TWW!!!!

Oh body, please give me AF or BBBBBFFFFFPPPPPP!!!!

xxxx

still waiting ...on CD49 :( my AF smptoms went away...I had a STRONG AF symptoms last week...AF symptoms gone away but now have a sore back and am extremely emotional...crying at EVERYTHING. Had one suspected EVAP (funnily enough though, my one EVAP was the only FMU I have used) and loads of BFN (not with FMU)

Well msomebody must of been listening to me!

Woke up yest to AF!!!!!

Was unhappy but now I'm happy as hopefully my body is all back to normal and we can get back on track!!!

Good luck to you all

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back