Anyone LATE and want to join me?

Whitbit22

Proud Mommy
Reaction score
I'm now 1 day late. I'm regular with a 29-30 day cycle. It's going to CRAWL by! I'm going to try and keep myself busy. Any suggestions? Anyone else late, and if so how are you coping??

hi i was late yesterday and it was nerve-wracking. i just kept myself really busy yesterday and made it through most of today without testing but caved in about an hour ago. do you have a plan for when you'll be testing? that might help keep you focused!

best of luck and baby dust to you :)

Aw congrats honey! I have been testing but getting bfn's. I'm going to try to wait at least two more days before doing anymore tests.. Wednesday Im going to go out and get a digital if she's still not showing! Next Monday I have a doctor appointment so I guess I will know by then. Were you crampy at all before you tested? I've been getting very mild cramps that are virtually gone today..

Congrats m.marie!

whitbit22 - I am btwn 1 - 3 days late as i'm btwn 24-26 days. I'm too scared to test so I baked, gardened and cleaned. lol

Nice! I will have a busy day wednesday. Going to have to do some major cleaning tomorrow! Not much gardening yet here as it's been too chilly!

whitbit22-- yes i was very mildly crampy all this past week on and off. like a very mild AF crampy. I was due for AF Saturday and Friday night I woke up with a cramp that felt just like AF and had a very tiny bit of spotting on Saturday morning...hope you get a bfp soon!

good luck and thank you!

I was due Saturday as well! My cramps have been pretty mild too. You have given me extra hope!! Trying not to let my hopes get up too high, but Im definitely holding out. Thanks for replying and good luck to you too hun!

Im still late...A week as of now I believe...I tested on CD28 or 29 and was a BFN im now on CD36 longest one I have had since ive been on meds to help with my cycles. My nipps are sour, my lower back is killing me, and I had diarrhea (sorry tmi) during the AM.

That sounds awesome! (whoever thought we'd think THOSE things are awesome?) I know we are all pregnant!!

Take a look at this its very encouraging-- lots of ladies dont get their bfps for weeks even months after af is due!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancytest/chart_hpt_dpo.php?dpo=13

I'm late too but still convinced she's coming! Cramps but is a bit different to af maybe. Keep running to toilet armed with tampon! 1 day late so far.....

Hi Ladies,

I usually have a 50 day cycle (ever since coming off the pill last year) and im currently on cd54. So yes i'm late. Did a Test this morning and it was bfn :dohh:
Don't know when to Test again. Had cramps all weekend and even leg cramp for this first time ever. A little spotting on Saturday, but felt like AF was coming. This is so confusing.

Wishing all Ladies the best of Luck x

Hi ladies, I'm 4 days late now and BFNs everyday (POAS addict!!:blush:). I had some fab symptoms including cramping, metallic taste, sore nips very soft, high cervix and so on, but have now convinced myself I'm out. Love to join the waiting game with you all.:flower:
Congrats m.marie, hopefully we'll all be joining with those beautiful lines! :dust:

Oh I'm new here and I am loving it! I am 1 day late and going cazy. Slight cramping I threw up yesterday boobs are full etc. my cycles vary between 28 and 30 days with the last 3 being 28. Ooooh I don't know what to do!

Oh I'm new here and I am loving it! I am 1 day late and going cazy. Slight cramping I threw up yesterday boobs are full etc. my cycles vary between 28 and 30 days with the last 3 being 28. Ooooh I don't know what to do!

your symptoms sound wonderfully promising! good luck :)

:witch: got me today.
Hope you other ladies get your :bfp: this time!! :haha:

:dust:

Hi Ladies,

I usually have a 50 day cycle (ever since coming off the pill last year) and im currently on cd54. So yes i'm late. Did a Test this morning and it was bfn :dohh:
Don't know when to Test again. Had cramps all weekend and even leg cramp for this first time ever. A little spotting on Saturday, but felt like AF was coming. This is so confusing.

Wishing all Ladies the best of Luck x

Hey Dipsy hang in there... when I went to bed last night I used a panty liner as I was certain and I mean dead certain that AF was coming overnight. Cramps were so bad had to put a heating pad on my tummy!!! I was convinced that it was over this month. Good Luck and Baby dust!:happydance::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->